Right Throttle not moving out off engine shutdown position [solved]

I can't get the right throttle to move to idle position. I am using a Virpil T50CM3 Throttle and have virtual buttons set up on the left and right throttle axis. The left throttle works perfectly. I move the trottle from 0 to 3% and it goes into idle, back to 0% and it moves back to the shutdown position. With the right throttle it doesnt work.

Also using the standart keybind results in no movements. I deleted the throttles virtual buttons and tried keyboard again for no change. The right throttle is just stuck and I cant find a way to make it move to start up the engine.

I am running the OpenBeta version.

Thx in advance.

Edited by BurroHablando

13 hours ago, BurroHablando said:

I can't get the right throttle to move to idle position. I am using a Virpil T50CM3 Throttle and have virtual buttons set up on the left and right throttle axis. The left throttle works perfectly. I move the trottle from 0 to 3% and it goes into idle, back to 0% and it moves back to the shutdown position. With the right throttle it doesnt work.

Also using the standart keybind results in no movements. I deleted the throttles virtual buttons and tried keyboard again for no change. The right throttle is just stuck and I cant find a way to make it move to start up the engine.

I am running the OpenBeta version.

Thx in advance.

Do you have 'game flight mode' or 'game avionics mode' enabled?  If so, try disabling them and see if you problem persists.

This is making the assumption that your right throttle input is detected via windows control panel / virpil software (if it has it, I use TMWH so unsure about Virpil particulars).

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

On 3/16/2021 at 5:04 AM, Ziptie said:

Do you have 'game flight mode' or 'game avionics mode' enabled?

I have my game set-up in german. In the "Special" settings for the A-10CII there are no options like the ones you are refering to. In the general game settings I find only check boxes for "Arcade" mode flight model and "Arcade" avionics. I have both disactivated.

Have you looked at the thread just below?  

A-10CII Throttles not responding - Controller Questions and Bugs - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

Worth reading the whole thing. Seems like a similar issue.

• Like 1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

17 hours ago, imacken said:

Have you looked at the thread just below?  

A-10CII Throttles not responding - Controller Questions and Bugs - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

Worth reading the whole thing. Seems like a similar issue.

As far as I understand this thread, its about using one Axis to Button actions instead of two. I am using two at the moment for each engine. It works flawless with the left one, but not with the right one. I also can get the right throttle to idle, when deleting the the Axis buttons. The standart keyboard binding doenst work either.

On the old A-10C module the same bindings work flawless.

Edited by BurroHablando

11 hours ago, BurroHablando said:

As far as I understand this thread, its about using one Axis to Button actions instead of two. I am using two at the moment for each engine. It works flawless with the left one, but not with the right one. I also can get the right throttle to idle, when deleting the the Axis buttons. The standart keyboard binding doenst work either.

On the old A-10C module the same bindings work flawless.

Have you tried loading your A10CI throttle profile, to the A10CII ?  If it works as intended for the I, simply load it for the II and should be no problem...?  Then you can reference it and see what your issue/mistake was...

I simply loaded my “I” profile for the “II” when I released, and have had zero issues. Just a few things to remind (CMS).

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

17 hours ago, Ziptie said:

Have you tried loading your A10CI throttle profile, to the A10CII ?  If it works as intended for the I, simply load it for the II and should be no problem...?

Ziptie you are a genious. Copying the input-folder content from A10C to A10CII made the trick. It works now.

Thx alot.

BurroHablando

• Like 1

• BurroHablando changed the title to Right Throttle not moving out off engine shutdown position [solved]