Twitch stream by 14thVFS | Falcon

Falcon_S

Hi gents!
After 15 years in DCS(LOFC) I started streaming and ...honestly, this is a "new dimension of DCS" for me because people are watching me, I'm trying trying to do my best because of that,  interacting with people on stream and meet new people that are interested for DCS, ... in short, a new and pleasant environment to me. Thanks to everyone who supported the channel and gave me the will to continue. With my experience I will try to help less skilled pilots, but also the old pilots will now be able to see the fighting from my cockpit. ... In addition to team matches and daily flights, educational episodes for beginners in DCS F-16C and Flanker are also planned. I hope you enjoy.

For more, any help or seek advice just Follow me on Twitch!

Thanks for support!

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Great fun last night with BRAVO guys... Both teams introduces new pilots to the team fights. Practice, practice... 

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH!