Syria Map Kneeboard Option

shastasm

I noticed that the Syria Map does not have the kneeboard option to place charts specific to only Syria

Example: X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\terrains\Caucasus\Kneeboard - works great with Caucasus charts

x:\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\terrains\Syria\[[[[missing Kneeboard]]].  

I've tried just adding the folder, but the system doesn't recognize it.  Looks like this is not an option at this time.  Please make it so 🙂

In the short term, any of you have some work arounds short of adding charts to every module or mission files?  

• Like 1

2020 Rig

Chasse: bequiet! Darkbase 700

MBoard: Asus b550-F Gaming

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900XT

DIMM: HyperZ 3200 64 GB (16x4)

GPU: Asus Strix 2070 - 8GB

Storage: 2x Samsung EVO 1TB m.2 (1 dedicated for DCS)

This is a bug/unimplemented feature.  Its been reported and acknowledged by ED/Ugra, in the mean time you can embed Kneeboards in the aircraft folder or in the mission folder and both will flow through. 

• Like 1

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 1 month later...

Yes, this bug is here from the start, i hope can be fixed as son as possible, very anoying to use the global kneeboard to add the charts. If you  load nevada, you have also the syria ones.

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

• 3 months later...