DOSAAF USSR livery available for Russia but not the USSR

Northstar98

Hi Everyone,

Found another small problem that is super simple to fix. As in the title, the DOSAAF USSR livery isn't available for the USSR, but it is available for Russia.

All that needs to be done is to open up the description.lua file inside CoreMods -> aircraft -> Yak-52 -> Liveries -> Yak-52 -> DOSAAF_USSR then right at the bottom change [countries] = "RUS" to [countries] = "SUN"

I've attached a corrected description to overwrite the old one.

description.lua

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

"Super simple to fix"? Well, taken into account that absolutely nothing has been done to this bird in ages, I'd just count on them ignoring your request as well.

Anyway, my personal stance is clear. Meaning no further purchases from them, unless and until the Yak is completed first. Because they either honor their promises of finally getting their AC out of EA. or they do not. And so far, their track record for completing them isn't too much to write home about.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NineLine said:

reported, should make next update. I adjusted it to be available in Ru and USSR, hope thats cool.

Absolutely, thank-you very much!

It should be said that the L-39 suffers from the same problem, but with the GDR and Germany.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.