How can i get Stennis's BRC Without F10?

Alpiinoo

Just now, Alpiinoo said:

D6tgXW.png

Are you using SC module? That response looks like an Airfield response "Runway 04"??

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Just now, Alpiinoo said:

Not SC

Sorry missed the "Stennis" reference. I've been using SC since I started so was unaware. I'm guessing this is a non SC "funny".

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Carrier will not name a runway. Only BRC.

I think, Stennis gives same infos as SC.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

I have noticed this as well.  Since I own the SC module, I get SC directions from the Stennis. When I fly MP with a Host that doesn't own Super Carrier, the Stennis give airfield - like directions as shown earlier in this thread.

I made a post on it which was moved to the DCS top level forum.

Edited by Recluse
added link

Is there a PLAT CAM without Supercarrier? I think that is the issue. Without Supercarrier, Stennis comms are like airfield direction.

Oops never mind, I think there is still an LSO view from the deck..

Edited by Recluse

You can´t. With SC the BRC and FRC are given in comms but with default Stennis you check it prior to mission start with Mission Editor or if in mission using the ruler on F10 Map.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

If you paid well, then you can learn the brc. Info is not free 😄

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

4 hours ago, pete_auau said:

thought  that  calling  atc  for  landing  will give  you  brc?

Only if you own SuperCarrier, and, for MP, the person running the server in MP owns SuperCarrier as well.

Without SuperCarrier, you only get something like a generic Airfield ATC (which is actually wrong).

Edited by Recluse

10 hours ago, Recluse said:

Only if you own SuperCarrier, and, for MP, the person running the server in MP owns SuperCarrier as well.

Without SuperCarrier, you only get something like a generic Airfield ATC (which is actually wrong).

thx  for  the  info shows  that i been using  the  SC since it  came  out 🙂