UH-1H Attachments Mod

I know, asking for a bit much here...but any chance for a holographic picatinney sight for the M134?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

7 hours ago, ggrewe said:

...speaking of which...would you consider partnering with the talented team that has brought the UH-60L to the game, to add your considerable abilities to create crew loadouts to their mod? Would be an amazing combination of talent 😀

I was just about to ask the same thing. SInce the UH-60L mod has no weapons the main role is logistics so it could really help the mod. But maybe consider doing it after you do the first release of the Huey troops mod, so that you don't have too much on your plate and it doesn't delay it too much.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 2:09 AM, Eight Ball said:

I guess, never tried with any other aircraft but IIRC someone made a mod for the conformal fuel tanks on the F-16.

----

the list of attachments is growing 🙂

doYPPHh.png

hti8bEV.png

Zojp4Ft.png

fk83EZY.png

dyu73M9.png

Is this mod was released? it looks cool stuff!

thanks

cropped-GVAW_RC2.png

DCS INDONESIA COMMUNITY
Garuda virtual Air Wing
Official Website | Discord | Facebook | Instagram

• Eight Ball changed the title to UH-1H Attachments Mod

Amazing work!   love seeing the infantry in the Helo.  Literally the bare minimum ED should have put into a transport aircraft.   I am having one problem though.  the Flex cam, Powerline, USGH SAR and WTS don't seem to show up.

Edit:  Any way to make a trigger or something to remove the troops when you drop off troops?  I know its a long shot

Edited by Upchuk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 minutes ago, Upchuk said:

Flex cam, Powerline, USGH SAR and WTS don't seem to show up.

These aren't mine. The Flexcam, Powerline and WTS were made by Upuaut, the USCG kit was made by Rato65. So you need to download these mods for them to show up. I've added them to the UH-1H.lua because we all "share" that file.

I have a Crash to Desktop when i add the suggested lines to the .lua file on a skin and click on the soldiers cargo

Could you link an example with the camo and grey mounts on a .lua file to compare?

PD: Nevermind, editing error.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

ok, not being familiar with their mods, it doesn't immediately click that another mod needs to be downloaded for those entries to work..  Might be a good idea to explicitly say "you need to download those other mods for them to work".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

53 minutes ago, Upchuk said:

ok, not being familiar with their mods, it doesn't immediately click that another mod needs to be downloaded for those entries to work..  Might be a good idea to explicitly say "you need to download those other mods for them to work".

Yup, I've edited the first post. I hope it's less confusing now.

1 hour ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

I have a Crash to Desktop when i add the suggested lines to the .lua file on a skin and click on the soldiers cargo

Could you link an example with the camo and grey mounts on a .lua file to compare?

PD: Nevermind, editing error.

Just in case, this is what a "customised" description.lua looks like with the custom args and the entries for the grey pylons/multicam infantry:

livery = {
	{"civ_uh1_main_dam", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"civ_uh1_tail_dam", 0, "uh1_tail", false};	
	{"civ_uh1_main", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"civ_uh1_tail", 0, "uh1_tail", false};

{"uh1_main_dam", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"uh1_tail_dam", 0, "uh1_tail", false};
	{"uh1_main", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"uh1_tail", 0, "uh1_tail", false};
	{"uh1_cov", 0, "uh1_cover", false};

--entries for the UH-1H Attachments Mod below:

{"m134_pylons", DIFFUSE, "m134_pylons_grey_diff", true}; -- miniguns pylons

{"rocket_pylons", DIFFUSE, "rocket_pylons_grey_diff", true}; -- rockets pylons

{"Material.005", DIFFUSE,	"pylons_grey", true}; -- M60 pylons
  {"Material.004", DIFFUSE,	"pylons_grey", true}; -- M60 pylons

{"Topmat.001", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Topmat.002", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Topmat.003", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Topmat.004", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.001", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.002", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.003", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.004", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};

}

custom_args =
 {
    [43] = 1.0, -- Left Cargo Door: 0 = Closed / 1 = Open
    [44] = 1.0, -- Right Cargo Door: 0 = Closed / 1 = Open 
    [1000] = 1.0, -- Default Pylons: 0 = On / 1 = Off
  }

• Thanks 1

Hello friends,
I hope someone can help me,
I followed the installation instructions, but I have several problems:
When I choose in the menu "ground crew" "rearmament" the option "OFF" the main attachments disappear but the ammunition boxes of the machine guns do not come.
(it was working before the last Mod update)

5mgy.png

6qii.png

Another problem I have no choice to spawn the guys in the back of the chopper.
I'm new to DCS and I don't know how to modify .lua files!
I assume that in the mod's .lua file can be used without modification ?

hge2.png

If someone has an idea
thanks in advance

Edited by Pappy2

Select your load option ONLY on the mission editor.

NOT in the cockpit with the mission running.

After entering the cockpit you can only use PYLONS OFF - PYLONS ON, nothing else. 

• Thanks 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

1 hour ago, Pappy2 said:

I hope someone can help me,

As Esac_mirmidon said, you should select your loadout in the mission editor. It doesn't work with the ingame rearming menu.

Also make sure you've placed the UH-1H.lua in (...)\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads (and make a backup of the original files prior to replacing it)

You don't need to edit any lua for the mod to work, this is only necessary if you want to display alternative textures (grey pylons or multicam infantry). Just make sure everything is in the right place.

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, I am familiar with mod installation on DCS but in this case I don't get it. I copied the "UH-1H Attachments" folder into "\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech", copied the "UH-1H.lua" into "\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads" (backed up the old one before), copied the both liveries folders "000 Pylons OFF" and "000 Pylons ON" into "Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\uh-1h", downloaded "Flexcam", "UH-1H WaterTankSystem", and "powerline_worker" by Upuaut and placed them in "\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech", but in the mission editor I cannot choose anyone of this stuff for the Huey. What do I'm wrong?

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

16 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

Just to make sure, that's how it looks in DCS/Mods/tech?

Mods_tech_UH-1H-Attachments.jpg

I see the Liveries folder isn't there. But it is already missing in the zip file I downloaded from the first page of this thread.

16 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

and DCS/MissionEditor/UnitPayloads?

MissionEditor_UnityPayloads.jpg

Edited by Ithronwise

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro