UH-1H Attachments Mod

14 minutes ago, Tinman said:

shouldn't the UH-1H.lua in the UnitPayloads folder be around 7 KB. It seems you didn't copy the correct file or did not overwrite an existing one.

You are absolutely right. Strange, I was sure I copied the right file (I checked it twice). Thanks for your good eyes. 

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

On 1/26/2022 at 11:00 PM, Upchuk said:

Amazing work!   love seeing the infantry in the Helo.  Literally the bare minimum ED should have put into a transport aircraft.   I am having one problem though.  the Flex cam, Powerline, USGH SAR and WTS don't seem to show up.

Edit:  Any way to make a trigger or something to remove the troops when you drop off troops?  I know its a long shot

The CLSID values in the UH-1H.lua file are not identical to those in the files of each module:

For exemple in \MissionEditor\UnitPayloads\

UH-1H.lua : ["CLSID"] = "{powerline_worker}",

but in \Mods\tech\powerline_worker\

powerline_loadout.lua : CLSID = "{c20c4280-1648-45a1-1166-11d323e2c3b1}",

they only have to be identical.

Edited by Tanuki44
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Tanuki44 said:

The CLSID values in the UH-1H.lua file are not identical to those in the files of each module:

and that is the answer, thank you! after ranaming CLSID all upuaut mods displaying as it should

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Thank you friends,
sorry for the late reply, but due to the fiber line being cut off with a construction machine, my whole area had an internet outage!!

I found where the problem comes from: in the mod I downloaded, there is an error in the name of the "UnitPayload" folder in DCS that is written "UnitPayloads" with an "s".
As I install my ADDON with JGSME the .lua file does not go to the right place.
With the correction everything is fine now.
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

2e7m.png

0oza.png

sbxm.png

Now I have another question I can't find "Flexcam", "Powerline worker", water tank system", in the mission editor they are visible, but no action.

497q.png

EDIT:
I found the answer on the massage above
thank you friends

And one last question: Where can I find the HU-1 "FBI" skin ?

Edited by Pappy2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like the one by upuaut:

called "FBI with Markings" under the United States section.

Edit: seems the Dropbox link is dead. The one from his QNAP cloud in the first post seems to be working: https://www.myqnapcloud.com/share/7397jijk7p84o29sw9yx29yd_12hfjk5hn8392684rv2x76x3ba92075h#/home/DCS/DCS_Skins/uh-1h

Edited by Tinman

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 hours ago, Tanuki44 said:

woops, I forgot about that. Thanks for pointing it out

And thanks everyone for helping each other out 👍

• Like 1

Eightball, just be so kind to tell us when you update the lua file with the correct CLSID. 

Thanks mate.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

here is the right one...

UH-1H.lua

• Thanks 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

On 12/29/2021 at 3:08 PM, Eight Ball said:

GLUAswa.png

x1WYhry.png

1w6vCNj.png

on75AUY.png

How did you manage to fly with open cargo doors and leaving the door guns in the stowed position?

Edited by RazorbackNL

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

4 hours ago, CC_Wotan said:

Good afternoon,
After installing this awesome mod, I can't see the troops inside the helicopter. I am not sure where the description.lua file is located (I see that there are several of them) and how to place the lines for it.
Sorry I'm a bit clumsy with these things.
Thank you very much in advance.

You have to choose as payload in mission editor 

Edited by Morpheus

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG