UH-1H Attachments Mod

On 3/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, Eight Ball said:

example with a generic description.lua, adding the custom args, grey pylons and multicam infantry:

livery = {
	{"civ_uh1_main_dam", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"civ_uh1_tail_dam", 0, "uh1_tail", false};	
	{"civ_uh1_main", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"civ_uh1_tail", 0, "uh1_tail", false};

{"uh1_main_dam", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"uh1_tail_dam", 0, "uh1_tail", false};
	{"uh1_main", 0, "uh1", false};
	{"uh1_tail", 0, "uh1_tail", false};
	{"uh1_cov", 0, "uh1_cover", false};

--entries for the UH-1H Attachments Mod below:

{"m134_pylons", DIFFUSE, "m134_pylons_grey_diff", true}; -- miniguns pylons

{"rocket_pylons", DIFFUSE, "rocket_pylons_grey_diff", true}; -- rockets pylons

{"Material.005", DIFFUSE,	"pylons_grey", true}; -- M60 pylons
  {"Material.004", DIFFUSE,	"pylons_grey", true}; -- M60 pylons

{"Topmat.001", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Topmat.002", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Topmat.003", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Topmat.004", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_top_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.001", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.002", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.003", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};
  {"Bottommat.004", DIFFUSE, "us_modern_bottom_multicam_diff", true};

}

custom_args =
 {
    [43] = 1.0, -- Left Cargo Door: 0 = Closed / 1 = Open
    [44] = 1.0, -- Right Cargo Door: 0 = Closed / 1 = Open 
    [1000] = 1.0, -- Default Pylons: 0 = On / 1 = Off
  }

Where do I find this description.lua file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

1 hour ago, CC_Wotan said:

Thank you Morpheus, the problem is that nothing appears in my ME. I install using the OVGME.

I don't know if I forgot something...

It looks like you're missing UH-1H.lua. You have to place the "UH-1H.lua" in "C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads" (Make a backup of the original file, it contains all your custom payloads for the UH-1H).

description.lua can be found in each livery folder.

Usermade liveries should be in: C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\uh-1h

Default liveries are in C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\Liveries\uh-1h

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 1

I followed the instructions in the first post to install but I cant see the troops in back. There is a selection for them in the ME but they dont show up in game.

Any clue as to what I am doing wrong?

Edit, after relocating some files everything good. Awesome mod

Edited by 104th_Money

Intel i9-13900k, Asus Z790-E Gaming Wifi II mobo, 64gb Corsair DDR5-6400 RGB ram 2x32gb XMP2 profile, 2TB Crucial T700 PCIE 5.0 SSD internal, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 SSD internal, Asus Tuf Gaming overclocked Nvidia RTX 4090, Corsair 7000X Case with 5 x 120mm intake fans and 4 x 140mm exhaust fans, side mounted Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm liquid cooler w/Elite LCD with 6 x 120mm fans in push-pull intake configuration 2 x 32" Asus 2560x1440 displays, TrackIR5 w/pro clip, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Fighterstick Pro and Pebble Beach Velocity pedals. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! Awesome mod! Quick bit of help. I am no longer able to find Upuaut's liveries, looks like the links that Eight Ball provided are removed. I definitely want to get the FBI skin to go with the FBI loadout. Can anyone send me a pointer to the liveries?

EDIT: found them here: https://www.myqnapcloud.com/share/7397ji107p84o29sw9yx29yz_9d4df91mmop429r4qw130x04376683gk#/home/DCS_mod/DCS/DCS_Skins/uh-1h

Edited by CrimzN
new info

On 2/5/2022 at 9:23 AM, 104th_Money said:

I followed the instructions in the first post to install but I cant see the troops in back. There is a selection for them in the ME but they dont show up in game.

Any clue as to what I am doing wrong?

Edit, after relocating some files everything good. Awesome mod

Which files did you end up moving?  I'm having the same issue.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 2:43 AM, Eight Ball said:

I'd like to make some gear for a SAR/Medevac version tho.

Love your work, @Eight Ball.  Thank you for all you do for this community.  Searching on "SAR" brought me here.  Did you ever get a chance to create this?

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

Hi guys, I just installed this great mod with the additional attachments, the only things missing are the Powerline Workers textures.

Are they linked to some specific skins? Where can I find them?

Many thanks 😉

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

8 hours ago, NightFlier said:

Hi guys, I just installed this great mod with the additional attachments, the only things missing are the Powerline Workers textures.

Are they linked to some specific skins? Where can I find them?

Many thanks 😉

Have you Upuaut mod for Powerline Worker ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

1 ora fa, Morpheus ha scritto:

Have you Upuaut mod for Powerline Worker ?

Yes I have, I downloaded it from the link in post 1.

I see the 3d powerline worker model but it's without textures 😄

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, first of all congratulations for this great work, clearly for quality it should be integrated into the game. What I would like to know is if it works interactively in the rescue of troops, that is, if I take the Huey empty and rescue troops, do they appear inside the helicopter? Thanks!

1 hour ago, pabletesoy said:

Hello, first of all congratulations for this great work, clearly for quality it should be integrated into the game. What I would like to know is if it works interactively in the rescue of troops, that is, if I take the Huey empty and rescue troops, do they appear inside the helicopter? Thanks!

Don't think, it's just a payload so ...

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Awesome mod just picked up huey trial and it's hella fun, I'm wondering is there a way to change the pilot helmet actual model, just simply would be awesome to put visor down )

Seems would need to import the cockpit edm, which as I believe is not possible.

For now messing with textures and liveries, face camo is a compromise I guess.

Its probably a noob question but certain liveries show the pylons with the default 'can't find texture' file, but only certain ones.

Awesome mod 👌 

Edited by shinobi61

• 1 month later...

It seems there is a probem in MP with this mod.

I see myself correctly with the soldiers loaded on the back but i see other clients with the FBI agent on the side, and displaced from his original position in the helicopter. We checked that everyone has the soldiers option loaded but only each one sees the correct load for themselves, and every client apart shows the FBi agent instead.

First pic is myself. Second pic is other team mates on MP with the same load as me, but i see the FBI shooter.

Screen_220509_181422.jpg

Screen_220509_181409.jpg

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

@Esac_mirmidon
If you are running a server you have to install this mod on the server too. All clients need the same UH-1H.lua in \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads.

Attached our .lua. Be aware Upuauts attachments entries are also included and working on server/client side.

UH-1H.lua

Edited by Neo47

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

You mean a dedicated server?

Because this is happening while hosting directly through my computer. No dedicated server.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

@Esac_mirmidon

Never answer in hurry... my fault

The most important part you have to set the loadout in the Mission Editor first. You can´t change the loadout in a running mission!
Should also work on a local hosted game.

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Thanks for your kind replies, Neo, but thats what we are doing.

All Hueys are loaded previously on the misión editor with the same four modern soldiers.

Each client sees themselves the correct soldiers load, but when looking to other team mates, they see the FBI agent.

Thats the issue we are having right now.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh ok, now it's getting hard...

Do you have the CPL MH60 and 60L mod active? I can remember that additional heli mods caused problems.

Do you all also use the UH-1H.lua?

Try starting a dedicated server locally. Should actually work without any problems.

Regards / Grüße

Neo

Yes, i have both CPL Seahawk and 60L Blackhawk, and we are using the .lua. We experience some weird interaction with the CPL mod, that shows some parts of the seahawk around the hueys bottom.

I will try disabling the 60´s mods to see any change. Thanks for your kind replies.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...