24 hour Charity stream for Mind.org.uk

Akseone

F-16c Mind Livery

This Friday the 26th of March at 6pm UTC I will be starting a 24 hour charity stream in aid of Mind.org.uk a UK mental Health Charity. 

Mind have helped me quite a lot in the past and during lockdown I have been very fortunate and managed to get myself into a position where I can start giving back. As we mark a whole year of lockdown restrictions, I would like to remember those who are suffering mentally and are alone.

Hopefully, the stream will help point them to resources they need, and the donations fund research and support to a charity that from experience, really does help people when they need it.

In the last 2 weeks  I have been organising this event. The community has rallied behind me and the reason for the stream. I am hoping it will be a true celebration of just how amazing this community is and will continue to be whilst raising awareness/funds for a very important cause.  Hopefully I see you all there at some point even if it is to watch me hit the dirt at 700+ knts!

The donation link is:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/akseone1

The stream link is:

www.Twitch.tv/Akse0ne

Start: 26th March at 6pm UTC

Finish: 27th March at 6pm UTC

I have a Dassault Rafale Pilot and a former RAF Typhoon Pilot coming on in the first 3 hours and will be doing some BFM (read as: getting smoked by) with the Dassault Rafale Pilot Ate.

Unfortunately I cannot do BFM with the RAF pilot on Friday but he will be chatting away with me.

You will all be welcome to join in and fly with me on a Snowfox mission (Syria) throughout the period.

I will have a discord link for those that want to coordinate. All skill levels are welcome! 

A full schedule will be on my Twitch page on the day.

There are some Custom Skins made by the very talented people on the DCS Livery Art Group discord. The skins are available for all to download (Including the one in the header) Links to the downloads are below and will be updated as I get the links.

F-18c By BillyTheKid 

F-16c in Blue and White by Cactus 

M2000c by Fish 

JF-17 By Bla

Legacy A-10c by Cactus

A-10c II Tank Killer by Cactus

HaveGlass F16c by Roughmaster 

Edited by Akseone
  • Like 1

• ED Team

A great charity, I hope your stream goes well.

Best regards

Bignewy and the ED team

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2