F-15E WIP Updates (NO DISCUSSION)

FoxOne007

With this new subforum now created I've noticed people asking various questions which have been asked and answered in RAZBAM's discord as well. So to keep people who don't use Discord (or are not in the RAZBAM discord) up to date I thought I'd make this new thread. I'll repost any WIP images and significant updates posted in Discord here for people to see. Based on previous discussions with the Devs/posts from the Devs we've also been able to get a pretty decent list of ordnance/sensors we can expect from them.

Weapons list:
A/A:

AIM-9L
AIM-9M
AIM-9P
AIM-9P5
AIM-9X
AIM-7M
AIM-120B
AIM-120C
ACMIPOD

A/G:

-- Iron Bombs:

MK-82LD
MK-82SE
MK-82AIR
MK-84LD

-- Cluster Bombs:

CBU-87
CBU-97
CBU-103
CBU-105

-- Guided Bombs:

GBU-10
GBU-12
GBU-15A (Vietnam Era Long Chord Wing)

GBU-15B (Short Chord Wing) NOT IN GAME YET

GBU-24
GBU-27
GBU-28

-- Smart Bombs:

GBU-31A/B (GBU-31(V)1/B) / (GBU-31(V)3/B)

GBU-38
GBU-39 SDB
NOT IN GAME YET

AGM-130 NOT IN GAME YET
AGM-154

*NEW* GBU-54 (it was carried by the SE in the “2022 and Beyond” video)

-- AGM-65:

AGM-65D x1/x2/x3 (LAU-117/LAU-88)
AGM-65H x1/x2/x3 (LAU-117/LAU-88)
AGM-65K x1/x2/x3 (LAU-117/LAU-88)
AGM-65G x1/x2/x3 (LAU-117/LAU-88)

-- Practice Munitions:

BDU-50LD
BDU-50HD
BDU-50LGB

TGM65D/H/G (LAU-117)
CATM65K (LAU-117)

-- Pods:

AQX-014 (Required for AGM-130 & GBU-15SCW ) NOT IN GAME YET

MXU-648 Travel Pod

610 Gallons External Tank

NAVFLIR

LITENING TGP (LANTIRN or SNIPER possibly in the future)

FAQ:

- Will it be multicrew? Yes, it will be multicrew

- Will it come with an AI WSO like Jester? No, it will not come with an AI WSO

- Will it have JHMCS? Uncertain at the moment, depends on information available

- Will CFT's be removable? No, this would significantly change the aircrafts handeling, etc. and basically requires a whole new Flight Model, additionally, F-15E CFT's are only removed when it goes into deep maintance, not during operations

- Can you fly it alone? Yes, the handful of switches exclusive to the WSO seat will be able to be flipped via a key input from the front seat if you are flying solo

- What UFC will we get? I'm pretty sure the poll regarding this ended with an overwhelming win for the DIGITAL UFC, but maybe RAZBAM will model both and allow you to change, but that is unconfirmed

- Will it be able to carry Harpoon/SLAM/HARM? No, USAF Strike Eagles do not employ those weapons

- Will it carry nuclear bombs? No, with ED now in charge of making weapons there won't be any form of Nuclear weapon (this is also not simulated in DCS anyway)

- Is there an ETA on the release? NO

Edited by FoxOne007
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool, The F-15E is going to be awesome, at over 1800 MPH is so much faster than the Hornet and with double the fuel capacity. keeps up the good work. 

• Like 2

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

4 hours ago, FoxOne007 said:

Obviously it isn’t….. otherwise where would all these new WIP images come from……

May I direct your attention to this thread: 

The images have been deleted at some point during the last NINE years, but they did indeed show early "renders" of the F-15E in september 2012. Those were also WIP images. The thread also contains more "WIP images" that show the 3d model. And cockpit. And even videos. All deleted obviously as it is literally ages ago, but the thread still exists as a testament to the insanely long time we've waited.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me for nine years, shame on you as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

arround 2010, ED show a AH-64 and F-16 pics. Has ED working 11 years on the Apache and Viper?, no.

How should we know? And what does it matter?

Those waiting for AH-64 since then are probably just as fed up, so what's your point?

• Like 1

• ED Team
38 minutes ago, yngvef said:

How should we know? And what does it matter?

Those waiting for AH-64 since then are probably just as fed up, so what's your point?

Appreciate you are frustrated, lets keep it friendly, you have given your feedback. 

thanks 

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, yngvef said:

May I direct your attention to this thread: 

The images have been deleted at some point during the last NINE years, but they did indeed show early "renders" of the F-15E in september 2012. Those were also WIP images. The thread also contains more "WIP images" that show the 3d model. And cockpit. And even videos. All deleted obviously as it is literally ages ago, but the thread still exists as a testament to the insanely long time we've waited.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me for nine years, shame on you as well.

So, I see that your point is that the pictures could be from "ages" ago, but now let's take a look at the pics, 

FoxOne007

• FoxOne007
  • Members
  •  
  • 348 posts
  • Author
  •  

First sneak peak of the HUD, and also the older style UFC 

A4726E1E-D2B0-4F50-91A6-38B65FE4C6A2.png

Here you can see the new clouds, which were released in the 2.7 update by Eagle Dynamics about 4 weeks ago, so that's one point for the date that this picture was taken.

180BD04B-7797-4A31-8830-2715A8CB3F7E.png

Now on this one, that map is called "Syria" in cause you didn't know, the map was released in August of 2020.

There is no way that they can use or fly in this map before release or beta test, and that includes the clouds.

You can also see on the top of the page that they do not have an ETA.

On 3/24/2021 at 1:20 PM, FoxOne007 said:

- Is there an ETA on the release? NO

• Like 4