New Navy UFO incident comes to light..

oscar19681

32 minutes ago, Xilon_x said:

Verona Italy.

Dude, you really gotta up your game 😃 Those credits at the end ''blah blah Production'' in other words, it's a guy playing with animations. Which should be a given, since the ships are clearly CGI, but the end credits should cinch it no matter how convincing the animation 😃

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Mars Exulte said:

Dude, you really gotta up your game 😃 Those credits at the end ''blah blah Production'' in other words, it's a guy playing with animations. Which should be a given, since the ships are clearly CGI, but the end credits should cinch it no matter how convincing the animation 😃

He believed that the submarine launched F-15 video was real... Perhaps google can find him a good optometrist?

4 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

I can't believe I'm having to post a 12 year old video:

Actually, another:

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Some interesting news about the United States of America. They actually know the pilot of the AEROSPACE-FIGHTER GRYPHON. And they have received technology from where the pilot is from. There is some really cool technology coming to HumanKind.

(2) Triangular UFO appears in the sky over Amsterdam - YouTube

Not this tech though!....

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

On 4/5/2021 at 7:12 PM, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Theres an atflir expert and a flir contracted expert talking about these incidents....mainly debunking people giving dumb debunking theories

The only thing I've seen here is the experts saying there's nothing in ATFLIR that will cause rotating glares and flares.

I'd like to see how they explain this then...

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

1 hour ago, Northstar98 said:

I'd like to see how they explain this then...

I'm sorry, that's not how it works here. If somebody on the internet says, ''Akshually, I'm a bit of an ekshpert'' you're not allowed to question their reasoning or credentials. Nobody would ever say that, and then be wrong. It's against the rules.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

OFFICIAL and REAL.

That's the internet equivalent of a royal flush. In all caps like that it's practically the ''I win'' button of internet discourse.

1 minute ago, Mars Exulte said:

That's the internet equivalent of a royal flush. In all caps like that it's practically the ''I win'' button of internet discourse.

I think it needs multiple exclamation points to be consider a royal flush, tbf.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

1 hour ago, Mars Exulte said:

I hear the GRYPHON PILOT is an interesting guy to talk too.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, SUBS17 said:

GRYPHON PILOT

You mean like Max1mus from Gryphon Squadron? Interesting, he's on these very forums, perhaps we can DM him and ask him some questions about his spaceship?

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

11 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

You mean like Max1mus from Gryphon Squadron? Interesting, he's on these very forums, perhaps we can DM him and ask him some questions about his spaceship?

Well, you can ask, but he'd have to flash you with a neuralyzer after.

On 4/6/2021 at 8:58 AM, Mars Exulte said:

So a guy on Youtube criticising other guys on Youtube for not taking Youtube videos sufficiently seriously? None of this really means anything yet, baseless speculation is still baseless speculation.

You have not talked with the other planets leaders like high ranking officials are...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

You're right, I haven't watched nearly enough grasping conspiracy videos to form a good opinion, I needed one more and now I'm convinced.

Btw, just because somebody is in a position of authority does not eliminate the issues with outlandish, unproven claims. Morons get appointed to important positions on a frightening frequency. My favorite example is a many times elected Georgian senator worried Guam would capsize if an airbase was relocated. Leave alone the resurgence of Flat Earth Theory, and innumerable conspiracies.

Appeals to authority are meaningless if that authority cannot be supported by facts and analysis.

Edited by Mars Exulte

4 hours ago, probad said:

tbqh between subs and fri id rather take subs

who else with me on team subs???

Team? I know a lot about this stuff. You can tell by my Harrier flying I must know something about UFO's.......  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

On 3/26/2021 at 8:36 PM, Mars Exulte said:

You're behind the times, bud. This all happened, including the announcements, like a year or two ago.

Still think im behind?

UAPGRIG - The Pentagon Authenticates Leaked Footage of UFOs on CNN. - YouTube

For anyone interessted. I study UAP.

(3) Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Global Research & Investigation Group | Facebook

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, you're behind the times. The F-18 tpod footage has been floating around for about two years and was confirmed as legit by the DoD shortly after it appeared, they also explained the way they altered the procedure for reporting such things. I realise it may be new to YOU, but two years ago we already watched those videos, discussed the DoD response, etc. Yes, you're bringing up the rear on this particular topic 😃

Your video even cites a 2019 response. That whole channel is behind the times. It's called recycling clickbait for more ad revenue. It's like conspiracy themed sites/channels are a gimmick or something... who knew?

Edited by Mars Exulte
  • Like 1