A-10C II Nose Art

MPalmer

Dear Livery Creators...I have a request...

Have you made a layer for the Nose Art (Shark/Wart/Rhino) to transfer from the older A-10C?

Before I start down the route, if you have created them, would you be willing to share your work?

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

You can drag and drop the shark mouth layers from the old model into the C2 with no problems. As the noseart is not copyrighted I would suggest that you trace the outline of the mouth you are looking for from an existing freeware skin and onto a new layer.

On 3/25/2021 at 12:01 PM, thepod said:

You can drag and drop the shark mouth layers from the old model into the C2 with no problems.

So that means I do not have the correct template for it...which one has them?

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

• 1 year later...

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg