Pre-ordered!

Grievo

Powchased!

good price.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

23 minutes ago, Morrov said:

It's my first module period hah, got into DCS the moment I heard Mi-24 was coming, stayed for everything else it offers

Some of us have been waiting for it 14 years now, since BS1. With Ka50 and Mi24, my life is now complete 😎

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Already a huge thank you to Alexander and his team who have been working for months on this project.
What we have seen today in the video is already very interesting. Finally, after many months and years of waiting for this module to evolve, we can see how much has already been achieved. And what we can already see is that this module will be simply magnificent, especially when we have an unlimited admiration for this helicopter.
I have already watched the video 6 times, I never get tired of it.
I'm always the first one to be impatient and sometimes lack patience, but I have no problem waiting several more weeks for the early access (I have still plenty of works to do in my Mi-24 Simpit...like wiring all the switches and buttons)
Thxxx ED, Thxxx Alexander

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Relic said:

Lol dang it, us steam guys always back of the bus. 

Just read on facebook that you will be able to buy the module on Steam when it hits early access. I wouldn't expect the 30% discount though.

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

39 minutes ago, Relic said:

who forces you to use Steam? I started on DCS on 2013, on  Steam sale with 75% off .. good times where those.

But after only 6 months I realized that I was going to be with DCS for the long haul, so I switched to stand-alone on 2014, mostly to better support the developers and avoid the 30% cut of Steam. Never regretted this switch.

• Like 5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Can't wait to preorder shortly before early access release. I'm not in the habit of buying things without an assurance I can get it soon, and that money will do better making interest for 2-3 months than being spent right now on promises later.

Gorgeous trailer though and it will be amazing to fly it.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

59 minutes ago, Relic said:

I just start it with a ''non-Steam game'' shortcut in Steam. Steam takes 30% of ED's already niche revenue.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

13 minutes ago, kengou said:

Can't wait to preorder shortly before early access release. I'm not in the habit of buying things without an assurance I can get it soon, and that money will do better making interest for 2-3 months than being spent right now on promises later.

Gorgeous trailer though and it will be amazing to fly it.

Where the heck do you park $50 these days that will get you more than ten cents of interest over a few months?

Edit - and no, I don't mean ten percent, I literally mean ten cents 😂

Edited by unlikely_spider
  • Like 2

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

21 minutes ago, unlikely_spider said:

Does anyone know which map(s) the campaign(s) will be for? ED mentions a campaign on the store page.

Most likely, it will be for Caucasus .. keep in mind that the Campaign will not be ready at early access, it's listed for final release.

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

I too found the video after buying, glad to see that landing is not a skill you need from the start, just dump in on the ground'll do,   That's my style of landing too! Poor old Petrokov the AI guy is gonna fall out with me pretty quickly. But it looks a beast doesn't it. The Afghan's called it The Devils Chariot, so it must've been effective....until the stingers showed up.

Edited by flyingscotsman

Let's hope my new rudders arrive before the Hind, I purchased them a month ago and VirPil still has them on backorder 😞

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

I understand the convenience of Steam, and so does Eagle Dynamics which is why the Steam version exists alongside the standalone. But you gotta be realistic here. Valve takes a flat 30% of every sold game. There is no way Eagle Dynamics is going to offer a thirty percent discount for this module, in addition to paying Valve another 30% on top of that just to get the early pre-orders on Steam. If you wan't to support Eagle Dynamics (and have access to all the "new" stuff) get off Steam and get the standalone edition. You can't have it both ways. Sorry.

That makes a lot of sense, but there are people of low morality and questionable hygiene who are Steamheads - myself included of course - who might be a bit freer with their pennies because Steam offers them a certain... convenience. So it does behoove DCS to accommodate the Steamheads in some fashion if possible.

I can't say if I would have bought less modules if I had to by them from this site as opposed to Steam, but the fact that I have bought about 20 DCS modules through Steam means Steam works and brings in cash for ED.

But back to it, you are right that a discount + the Steam cut does cut into the bottom line a bit.

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

• ED Team

Thank you for your pre-orders, we appreciate the support. 

We are trying for steam pre-order but currently not possible. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2