Hotas desk Mounts

What is the original, @Grennymaster?

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Monstertech is great

https://www.monstertechusa.com

The mouse pad option mounted to the stick base is perfect for DCS

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

The most important factor for me with these things is that they don’t wobble. At all. What I can’t stand about sliding keyboard trays is that they will bounce or wobble as you type on them. Using them to put a joystick or mousepad for gaming would be equally bad. Lots of keyboard trays don’t lock into position, my old setup I just put c clamps on the tray to lock it down. The Monetertech mounts are beautiful. They even work as a keyboard tray without the sticks on them and clip on and off instantly. The pad which puts the mouse right next to the stick is really essential too. Expensive but worth every penny. 

• Like 2

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

I bought the set for the Thrustmaster Warthog. They are excellent! Very well made and heavy duty. The clamping system is a brute. Love them!

Nothing cheap looking or feeling about them.

Edited by Radsr30

I9-10900K CPU at 5.0 GHz, 32GB 3600 RAM, Nvidia 2080 Super

1 TB WD NVMe SSD, 2 TB WD NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, TM Warthog

On 9/12/2021 at 11:05 PM, Dr. Anti-Vehicle said:

I have been using it for months. It may look cheap, but to me they are sturdy AF. No complain at all. I am planning to replace one of them with a longer version I am buying elsewhere.

Hey. Post a link to it. I wanna check it out. 

3 minutes ago, Skwirl865 said:

Thank you!   On my way there now. 

4 hours ago, Dr. Anti-Vehicle said:

Thats the price for both?   That’s not bad at all!  
I have the virpil mounts but they stick out a lot farther from the desk which isn’t bad but puts your screen father away. 

4 hours ago, Skwirl865 said:

Thats the price for both?   That’s not bad at all!  
I have the virpil mounts but they stick out a lot farther from the desk which isn’t bad but puts your screen father away. 

Yes, it’s a set of 2 for warthog throttle and stick. I have a Thrustmaster stick with a Virpil throttle, so I use 4 damage free 3M hanging strips to secure the bottom of throttle to the metal plate, and it’s very solid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Anti-Vehicle said:

Yes, it’s a set of 2 for warthog throttle and stick. I have a Thrustmaster stick with a Virpil throttle, so I use 4 damage free 3M hanging strips to secure the bottom of throttle to the metal plate, and it’s very solid.

I have the cm2 myself with a vkb gladiator nxt stick. I have a couple t-1600 sticks and an x52 I’ve retired. Is yours the warthog stick or one of the other tm sticks?