F/A-18C laser code retention, in lieu of existing solution

salsantana

As posted elsewhere, I'd like to see access to fixing retention time for laser code in use. It currently appears the system requires manual entry on a per-weapon basis? Once you've fired both Mavericks, for example, you have to reenter the codes if you're using unlimited weapons in practice sessions.

On 3/27/2021 at 4:10 PM, salsantana said:

As posted elsewhere, I'd like to see access to fixing retention time for laser code in use. It currently appears the system requires manual entry on a per-weapon basis? Once you've fired both Mavericks, for example, you have to reenter the codes if you're using unlimited weapons in practice sessions.

Definitely the wrong forum for this "request" - but if you are already utilizing the unlimited weapons "feature (cheat)" - the least you can do is reenter the codes.  It doesn't really take that long, and is something you should practice anyways - for once you step up to not using unlimited weapons, as you are required to do it upon rearming anyways.....

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Thanks 2

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria