RAZBAM 2021 Q2 Update

RAZBAM_ELMO

What I think the secret module is :

"In darkest days, in blackest nights" = Green lantern oath.

The name of the main character in Green Lantern = Hal Jordan.

Hal = Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

The capitalized letter from the first teaser was H in Horizon.

The capitalized letter from the second teaser was L in Little.

HAL produces a combat helicopter called the HAL LCH (Light Combat Helicopter). So expect the next teaser to capitalize C

Coincidence? I think not.

HAL-lch.jpg

Edited by Sephyrius
  • Like 2

Oh we are doing wild speculations?
Rafale Carrier operations in two years™.

DA00029642_Si.jpg

• Like 4

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Some exciting stuff in the pipeline from Razbam...

Personally, rather than teasing a potentially long way out “secret module”, I’d be way more excited about having South Atlantic in my shopping basket and knowing that the Sea Harrier FRS1 was on the way!

• Like 3

Green Lantern is a test pilot. In the movie he flies a JSF. I dont believe RAZBAM or any other dev can do a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II

JNL_87b1ef8f-86d8-4e92-a6fa-facc25528e9c

Anyways the module i really want is the MiG-23 but it doesnt look like it will be ready before 2022

• Like 1

g8PjVMw.png

23 hours ago, SkorpioN1606689188 said:

Eb3Cs07WkAEgz5Y.jpg

Errrrhmmm, I have a friend. Flew for the 160th SOAR, also commanded. Flew the Little Bird at the attack on Haditha Dam (2003?), flew night attack missions on highway 1 during the initial invasion of Afghanistan West of Kandahar after 9/11. They would load two Little Birds each with dollies attached to the landing sleds, into C-130s, fly to the FARP from Masrah( - spelling) in the middle of the night. Roll them out of the C-130s (two together as a flight team or element), and have them off the ramp, bolted up, armed up, and ready to fly in 5 mins. Reading one of his books now.

I so want this module, and so want Iraq, and Afghanistan added to our "world", to recreate these missions, especially Haditha, where he flew in support of 75th Rangers and other elements sent to secure the Dam. He commanded that from a C-130 Gunship, at that time longest insertion flight of an airborne group in history. Once the FARP was setup at objective Rhino? (going from memory), he then flew in support of the attack on the Dam, and defense from Iragi regulars.

• Like 1

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Finally, news about the Bo-105 😍 and then you said 2021?! Oha!!
Waiting since ... 2015? for this little bird, can't remember exactly.

• Like 4

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

18 hours ago, IcedVenom said:

I wish you would give more love to the MiG-19P... 

Actually, I just want those damn keybindings sorted out .. if Razbam does manage to fix them and thus making the Nav radio usable, and hopefully the Gunsight bindings too, that alone would be great ... and it would restore my faith in Razbam (I have purchased every item they have produced)  🙂

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just sad ... A meaningless sentence was cut out by RAzbam & there is again wild speculation which next module it might be (regardless of the many 'construction sites' Razbam already has with Harrier, M2k, Falkland Maps, BO -105, etc ...)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

On 3/29/2021 at 2:38 PM, Sephyrius said:

What I think the secret module is :

"In darkest days, in blackest nights" = Green lantern oath.

The name of the main character in Green Lantern = Hal Jordan.

Hal = Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

The capitalized letter from the first teaser was H in Horizon.

The capitalized letter from the second teaser was L in Little.

HAL produces a combat helicopter called the HAL LCH (Light Combat Helicopter). So expect the next teaser to capitalize C

Coincidence? I think not.

No chance of Indian helo being turned into a full on module and that too an obscure module that is not much fit to any current maps at present. HAL LCH hasn't even got sales as it is still undergoing several updates; plus it is a VERY FRESH helo that is in a LIMITED SERIES PRODUCTION being updated on the way. So far, India has only 8 and 4 of which are Tech demo.

I don't get why you'd think it could be HAL LCH...

Edited by jojyrocks
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Ganesh said:

Finally, news about the Bo-105 😍 and then you said 2021?! Oha!!
Waiting since ... 2015? for this little bird, can't remember exactly.

Same with the Mudhen here! Waiting since nearly 10 years. Does not look like she is coming within the next one or two years, and who knows what RB decides to add next? Now we have also a secret modul in addition to all the other modules promised. When should all this stuff ever see the light of day? I think not during my lifetime. Keep in mind for how long the Eagle is announced now.

Really nice to have some fictitios modules, I can possibly buy for myself as a birthday present at my 70th birthday.

Edited by Viper1970
  • Like 4

CockpitPC1: R9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2SSD|2TB M2SSD|RTX3090|ReverbG2|Win11Pro - PC2: PhnIIX6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x2TB HDD|2x GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: R9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x2TB HDD|RTX2070|Win11Pro - PC2: PhnIIX6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x2TB HDD|GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlnIIX2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|5950Ultra|2xVoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME - PC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE

DCS - Modules - 1.jpg

DCS - Modules - 2.jpg

3 hours ago, jojyrocks said:

No chance of Indian helo being turned into a full on module and that too an obscure module that is not much fit to any current maps at present. HAL LCH hasn't even got sales as it is still undergoing several updates; plus it is a VERY FRESH helo that is in a LIMITED SERIES PRODUCTION being updated on the way. So far, India has only 8 and 4 of which are Tech demo.

I don't get why you'd think it could be HAL LCH...

Fair point, the LCH might also be a stretch since there L and H hints are the loosest, and it's a fair bit newer than say the JF-17.

But that still leaves us with the stronger hints of HAL being the developer, and the older chopper that the LCH was derived from - the HAL Dhruv.

And the plot twist that it was part of the Ecuadorian airforce, where Razbam primarily is from. Granted, it doesn't seem to have been much of a success there 😛

Dhruv-03.png

Happy to see some MiG-23 stuff there. Can't wait for that module.

And I'm also eagerly awaiting the Harrier's FLIR hotspot tracker. Looks great already so far!

On 3/28/2021 at 4:22 PM, RAZBAM_ELMO said:

Secret Module

In darkest days, in blackest nights…… ha, and you guys thought I’d give you a Little hint. You’re funny.

DCS: Princess Luna confirmed mlp-lfun.png

It seemingly includes Nightmare Moon (as per darkest days) and the Tantabus (blackest nights) as well... what a feat fsgrin.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

13 minutes ago, Eldur said:

And I'm also eagerly awaiting the Harrier's FLIR hotspot tracker.

Except it is not a hot spot tracker. It is a Delta-T cuer that you program to point you the specific range of thermal ranges, and not the hottest spots. 

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Given the way the 3 Razbam modules which I own have been handled up until now, I'm amazed to see so many more already on the roadmap (well not really), and even more so to see so many people eager with anticipation (really). 

Elmo was correct in saying that Razbam does things differently from other developers. 

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

On 3/30/2021 at 3:53 PM, Viper1970 said:

Same with the Mudhen here! Waiting since nearly 10 years. Does not look like she is coming within the next one or two years, and who knows what RB decides to add next? Now we have also a secret modul in addition to all the other modules promised. When should all this stuff ever see the light of day? I think not during my lifetime. Keep in mind for how long the Eagle is announced now.

Really nice to have some fictitios modules, I can possibly buy for myself as a birthday present at my 70th birthday.

When the mudhen was announced back then, I upgraded my pc to be ready for her...
...meanwhile I bought a new pc, had to upgrade it twice to keep it fit for DCS and the mudhen still seems far away from being released... 😄

• Like 1

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

3 hours ago, wowbagger said:

Given the way the 3 Razbam modules which I own have been handled up until now

I have all of em, and last I flew them they all worked, were combat capable, fun to fly, and look great inside and out and the worst bugs were resolved a loooong time ago. The majority of people do not walk around looking for opportunities to display their righteous indignation months/years after the fact.

• Like 5

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

16 minutes ago, Mars Exulte said:

I have all of em, and last I flew them they all worked, were combat capable, fun to fly, and look great inside and out and the worst bugs were resolved a loooong time ago.

What is your definition of the "bug"?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.