Harrier JDAM Ripple Release

F16wannabe

• 9 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, F16wannabe said:

Just put out a new video on JDAM Ripple Release for the Harrier, hope you all enjoy!

-Tricker

Can you please confirm that this process still works? I have followed several videos that are similar to yours and this does not seem to work anymore.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Lowlyslows said:

Can you please confirm that this process still works?

Yes, creating Mark Points and stepping through them still works.

At what stage are you struggling,

• creating Target/Mark Points with the TPOD
• checking/stepping through them using WP Inc SHORT/EHSD buttons and watching the TPOD track the different points/targets.
• Using WInc LONG to upload co-ordinates to the first JDAM and/or bring up the HUD JDAM N0, range, cue, etc.
• Arming/Dropping the bomb(s).

These are a couple of videos that may help.

Note, my preferred method is to use TOO and TPOD to setup T1 to TX (if req'ed) and an use the weapon page to select as many target points as need and drop without the need to step though the mark/target points.

Tested in OB 2.7.9.18080 using GBU-38's in Single Player, Caucasus map.

Edited by Ramsay
  • Thanks 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully an easy question.  Once you create 10 TOO targets.  The 11th is still #10 and I can't find a way to clear them or start over at #1.

Can you just enter the number you want after you hit the TOO button?  So, if I want it to be target 2, but when I hit TOO, 8 shows on the up front display, can I press 2 and override it? 

Have not had time to try that yet.

Edited by Rhayvn