It might be early, but q on the a10 dcs plan

grandkodiak

You will most likely see everything the real A10 is capable of, AFAIK the A-10A is not capable of JDAM or LGB delivery.

Sobek, you are inncorrect. I know for a fact that the A-10A and C variants can drop LGB's, but not by themselves. When A-10's do this they must have another type of aircraft or personel on the ground laze the target. But it is possible. About JDAM's I am not sure, but I wouldn't be suprised if it is also possible. But you are right in saying that you will see everything the real a-10 is capable of!

Sobek, you are inncorrect. I know for a fact that the A-10A and C variants can drop LGB's, but not by themselves. When A-10's do this they must have another type of aircraft or personel on the ground laze the target. But it is possible. About JDAM's I am not sure, but I wouldn't be suprised if it is also possible. But you are right in saying that you will see everything the real a-10 is capable of!

Both - A-10A (only the last block) and A-10C - CAN carry LANTRIN pods really, so both have got the ability of attack targets with LGB by themselves. However I think they usually prefer a man with a "laser gun" (you know what I mean) in his attacks.

Regards!!

Both - A-10A (only the last block) and A-10C - CAN carry LANTRIN pods really, so both have got the ability of attack targets with LGB by themselves. However I think they usually prefer a man with a "laser gun" (you know what I mean) in his attacks.

Regards!!

You may be very correct about that. I guess all I was sure about was that an A-10 can deploy LGB's. Thanks for the correction!

Seems a small detail but I can't wait for the modeling of the richochet tracer effect applied to the gau8

Especially when it ricochets off that Shilka and pops some poor blighter in his Ka-50!

Golden BB!!!!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.