@everyone The team wants to share this small update regarding the Gripen's lighting, we assure you that development is still on track and we will be staying here afterall focus is the C model and it's cockpit, see you all next week and enjoy the video:

https://youtu.be/BQ4cXfzDGIU

@cpt_castor : brakes axis are currently limited by the SFM so yes they are on/off for the the TGP we can't do anything about that, because it's the Su25t sensors

Whisky

Edited by whisky.actual
  • Like 5

Hi everyone, the team was hard at work this week again and we want to share with you a few quick videos including new effects for the BK27 Canon and the landing gear operations. Our art department is putting the final touches on the new texture template and adding more eye candy to the exterior model. We are also pleased to share with you our development roadmap which is currently still work in progress: https://trello.com/b/QyBPRIdu/gripen-community-roadmap !

Screen_211015_215257.png

Screen_211014_163128.png

FuelDevice1.png

chaffandflare1.png

Until next time, Take care!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Hi i installed mod and its very good work thank you all.But  when i choose night vision googles in night mission screen in google vision becomes blurry and grey tone like targeting pod image. i cant see around normally and the vision is not  green i know night vision is green but this time its grey.

Hi i installed mod and its very good work thank you all.But  when i choose night vision googles in night mission screen in google vision becomes blurry and grey tone like targeting pod image. i cant see around normally and the vision is not  green i know night vision is green but this time its grey.
That's the way it is in some DCS modules.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Somu said:

That's normal we are implementing screen diming and the color is based off the base FC3 module in this case the Su25t, Russian planes have grey NVGs, next version will better for night missions.

• Like 2

Greetings Gipen community! This week we have a short video showcasing some of the updates that have been working on. First off, you will see the updated textures for the exterior model, work is continuing on the wings and the template will soon be available for skinners. Secondly, we have integrated Breadmaker's T Man in the exterior model, you will have a glimpse at him in this video. Finally, our start-up sequence is coming along nicely, however some animations and items are still missing. Until next week stay safe and check your six!

• Like 5

Hi @everyone the team wanted to tease you with some updates to the exterior model for even more eye candy such as an illuminated HUD , interior flood lights and MFDs that are actuated by the settings inside the cockpit. We also started work on some other MFDs pages to bring the jet truly to life and to shed that FC3 look. That's all for this week; in the spirit of Halloween enjoy these beautiful night screenshot taken by @shaft!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/896135425889030185/902912017072009246/Gripen_interior_lights_MFDs.mp4

Screen_211029_123805.png

CD.png

Screen_211029_122931.png

Screen_211029_123234.png

Screen_211029_123303.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

Greetings @everyone! This week we have a short video showcasing the AAR capacities of the JAS-39-C with a brand new fuel page (very useful!). Since we are implementing a true-to-life start-up procedure we also updated our kneeboards with the proper procedures. We are also working on new MFD pages and adding more features like the alfa and mach on the new monitor page. Finally, we are putting the final touches on the template; have a look at this new texture inspired by the F16 for a fictional USAF JAS-39. Until next week, stay safe and check your six!

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

EMGY_pages.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Green Leader said:

Wonderful mod, going to try it out this evening 🙂, I am South African and live close to one of the AFBs so I get buzzed by these JAS-39s often! Great Addition to DCS. Are there any SAAF skins out there yet? Regards GL

There's a SAAF skin included in the mod!

image.png

• Like 4

May I ask when would the next update be?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Hi @everyone quick update this week! We have a new video showcasing new cockpit functionalities Also, we are pleased to announce that we are starting testing for the next release stay tuned for more details in the weeks to come... We take your feedback in consideration here is a shoot of the new ejection seat : unknown.png?width=1238&height=676 

Well, that's all for this week, fly safe!

Edited by whisky.actual
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3