Oh, I mean the conflict with other mods causing vehicles to disappear. 

Thanks for the update. 

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Eurofighter, at least.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Good mooring everyone, today a quick update on the project status. First off we wanted to share our draft of the SA/RWR pages with you guys. We scrounged all available sources and came up with this plan. We started coding the logic and we are confident to bring you the most complex system out there for a free mod. Also, our art department is working hard on dirtying up our base texture to offer a worn look to our plane. Finally, work continues on the FCS and the EFM, it's been distributed to our testers and is currently being tweaked. That's all for now, stay safe and check six!   

Capture.PNG

unknown.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, will the AA and AG plane finally be merged?

• Like 1

9 часов назад, muzica9 сказал:

do you still have working radio comms after update to 2.7.11?

don't receive feedback from wingman, atc, tanker etc(sound or text).

No. After updating to version 2.7.11.21408.1, the radio stopped working on all third-party mods. This is what the developers did. I hope it's not with malicious intent.

Edited by RaptorFighter

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dodgeitonce said:

Good day, very new to DCS and am having an issue getting the Gripen mod to be recognized. I get an error message that says. I am not running open beta version.

You didnt follow the Mod install instructions… it should be installed on the /saved games/mods/aircraft/ path, but you placed it on the DCS program folder instead. Delete it from there and place it on the correct path.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

11 minutes ago, Dodgeitonce said:

Just made a saved games folder on C drive:   

/saved games/ is a windows special folder, you cant make it. Look for it at c:/Users/your-user/Saved Games/  … is your Windows in english, or your’s is a different language?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Found the saved games folder, thanks for the help there. Had to make a folder for   Mods/aircraft/ and put JAS39 in it.  Still cannot see it in the game.

Did not matter if the mods folder was  /saved games/mods/aircraft/jas39  or /saved games/DCS/Mods/aircraft/jas39

image.png

6 minutes ago, Dodgeitonce said:

Had to make a folder for   Mods/aircraft/ and put JAS39 in it.  Still cannot see it in the game.

Did not matter if the mods folder was  /saved games/mods/aircraft/jas39 

That is the proper folder, please attach your dcs.log file (it’s inside the /Logs folder) to look for more clues about why the Gripen is not being loaded by DCS.

44 minutes ago, Dodgeitonce said:

interestingly enough the logbook in the sim shows the Gripen. So I guess I have it

Yes, your dcs.log shows that it is in fact loaded ... why did you think that it wasnt? Do you have this icon on the DCS desktop?

t3TYyyJ.jpg

Also, on the Module Manager the Mod should appear, like this:

u5oQfpu.jpg

32 minutes ago, Dodgeitonce said:

I do not have that icon on the desktop. But I do have access to it in the game.

There is a faint ">" that allows you to see the remaining icons:

R0TCvkp.jpg

Hello! New player in DCS and joined only because of seeing this mod being developed. Got FC3 during the spring deal which is live now, loaded up the Gripen and did my first cold start + fly around. Haven't figured out how to actually do any combat yet but I'm loving every second of it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Smax70 said:

Unfortunately I cannot convince it to fire any weapons, is this a known issue?

It works for me:

perhaps you could describe in more detail what are the steps that you are following for using your weapons?

• Like 1