Good morning everyone  you can download now the 1.6.0 Hotfix with many goodies: 

- Fixed issue with GBU-39 SDB not launching
- Fixed load-outs and instant missions
- Fixed texture errors for falling wings, BK-27 cannon, missing roughmet etc
- Added GBU-31 BLU-109 2000 lb guided bomb with penetrator warhead
- Added GBU-12/16/32/38/49 and Mk-82/83 dual racks
- Changed exterior flight control surfaces to make them more authentic
- Changed the drag for integrated pods which will improve speed
- Changed GBU-31/32/38 DLZ and performance parameters
- Changed the canopy to make it more rounded and authentic
- Changed the wheel sizes to make them more authentic
- Changed the nose gear normal weight stroke to make it more authentic
- Changed DLZ and loft configuration for all BVR AAM
- Changed DWS 39 cluster bomb to sensor fuzed submunitions
- Changed IR AAM seekers for IRIS-T, ASRAAM, Python-5 and A-Darter to make them more authentic
- Changed engine nozzle control and animation to make it more authentic

https://github.com/whisky-actual/Community-JAS-39-C/releases/tag/v1.6.0-Beta

Enjoy!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

@whisky.actual
I created an account just so I could tell you and the team. Thank you. 
The JAS39 has been my favorite small multirole fighter for a long time. It has always been a dream to fly one in DCS. You guys did fantastic work. I love flying the V1.5 version. I have been featuring it in all my latest YT videos. Looking forward to test out 1.6 and someday the single AA/AG model. Keep up the amazing work. Thanks again. 

• Like 2

Today i have followed the GR tutorial  how to set-up the Autolase Reapaer JTAC.

I use laser code 1113.

I was able to launch the Brimstone missiles (3 missiles in a pass) and laser GBU bombs (GBU-12 GBU-16).

I to fire the missile, i just to have press launch override (Ctrl+W) when i saw the circle on the HUD

Same thing for the GBU bombs. The only problem was the HUD symbiology do not show when to release the bomb.  So some experience/practice should be build up in o order to be able to release the booms on time (Not too early).

• Thanks 1

Hi! First of all; i frikin' love this! Can't imagine the amount of work you guys has put in to this. Second, is it possible you could release a 3d model of that flight stick (for 3d printing). I'm planning to replace my stick and ever since I tried the real Gripen one I can't imagine an other. And maybe even the throttle 😮

On 7/28/2021 at 4:27 PM, Sandmonkee said:

Hi

I've downloaded the most recent version, and I am still having the same speed limiting issues (won't go more than 500kn). Any hints from the track file I posted? Thanks! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 2:08 PM, Sandmonkee said:

Hi

I've downloaded the most recent version, and I am still having the same speed limiting issues (won't go more than 500kn). Any hints from the track file I posted? Thanks! 

Hey, sorry for the delayed response. I am not so active on the forums, I am on discord though. 

When I play the track file it shows you reaching 900 kts before hitting the ground. I think I was mistaken when asking for a trk file since its not a recording but rather a scenario that is simulated, with my local install following the same route as yours. 

I am not sure of what the cause could be but I recommend you disable other mods to see if that helps. Feel free to message me on discord if the problem persists

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of updates on this platform, but a lot of development is being done for the community mod!

Work has continued at a feverish pace to incorporate full cockpit clickability and we are close to having our first working rendition out to the testers shortly.

image0.png

At the same time our coders are working hard to accurately reproduce MFD visuals and functionality to most closely represent the real thing based on core references and feedback from those working on the real thing.

image0.png

In addition, we are thrilled to announce that work is nearing completion on the 3d model of the two seat Gripen D variant. Our 3d team will be handing it off to the 2d team shortly for paint before implementing in game. More details on the Gripen D will come in the following weeks.

image0.png

Our 2d art team has not been sitting Idly by. In addition to the focus on cockpit textures, we have made improvements to the external gripen model such as in the gun and refueling probe amongst other improvements

image0.png

image1.png

And Finally we are pleased to announce that work is progressing steadily on the Globaleye AEW/AWACS platform This little addition to the mod will serve to support the gripen as an AI AWACS asset We are finishing up the initial paint job and working on properly implementing the new asset in game.

image1.png

Until next time, Take care!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

Hi!

Are you planning to make realistic movement for the canards? Not so realistic now, especially during takeoff/landing and the moving limitation is also not good. For example during braking the canards are reach the navigations lights. I hope you will rework the 3d model, because many details are inaccurateAnyway, best wishes to creating a good and usable mod! 😉

S!

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the work on this mod! 2 minor issues/suggestions:

- Brakes are not independent or proportional to the assigned axis, just both on/off
- Any chance to tilt the TV sensor down some degrees so you can fly straight while dropping a laser bomb and don't loose track when the bomb is 90 degrees underneath?  

Edited by cpt_castro