Some help into DCS configuration

f5bqp

Brand new with DCS while awaiting receipt of my new system dedicated to simulation, I am training to use DCS on my desktop PC.

After starting to play at 1280 x 1024 resolution 1 screen I configured DCS in the options to 3 screens 1920 x 1200 (or something like that) but the display goes out of the screen!

So I went back to DCS after killing it with the task manager, I went back to DCS / Options to go back to 1280 x 1024 BUT I can no longer exit conf options because the box to exit and save the new configuration options and storing them is not visible on the screen, it is outside! And the ESC key doesn't get me out.

So probably I might have to go to a configuration file and modify it by hand? I have tried in DCS / Config but it is not accepted.

After reading the graphics_readme.txt file described in DCS / CONFIG I searched into my entire disc drive for some autoexec.cfg file but no such file.

So what should I do please? I'm really stucked because I can't get back to a correct screen configuration.

Thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:40 AM, f5bqp said:

Problem solved with the help from another forum.

It would be helpful if you provide a link to the solution. You're probably not the only one with this problem... 😉

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H