Alert Mission issues

=Panther=

Similar to the mission 1 issue previously reported, the Alert Mission forces easy communications and full labels, both overrides the user defined comms and label option. 

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

10 hours ago, =Panther= said:

Similar to the mission 1 issue previously reported, the Alert Mission forces easy communications and full labels, both overrides the user defined comms and label option. 

Hey thanks, I understand you mean the intercept mission right? 

If so yes it's fixed and submitted for the upcoming 2.7.0 update. 

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

In addition to the above mentioned labels issue, I took off and intercepted the Su-30, destroyed it and hung around the waypoints for a further 15mins with repeated calls to DARKSTAR and skies are clear, only to be told on my way back that the mission failed as my target was not destroyed !!

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |