DCS installed on multipule PCs?

With the shift to the newer DRM, is it now possible to have DCS installed on two different pcs, accessible by the same login account?(Not at the same time obviously)

Or, is my account still tied to the single pc's hardware, as before? I'm asking because I want to know if I have to 'blowup' my install on my old pc to have access on my new pc. Hoping to have a softer transition between systems...

Thanks for your help.

18 minutes ago, Mugue said:

With the shift to the newer DRM, is it now possible to have DCS installed on two different pcs, accessible by the same login account?(Not at the same time obviously)

yes, it is perfectly feasible.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Didn't have any problems neither when upgraded to a new PC. On both systems DCS was accessible (with different FPS though... 😄)

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"