Server no longer being listed in the Server Listings

ElementLT

Anyone else server not being listed in the Server Listing? 

I'm already going bald and im about to pull the rest of my hair out! lol 😁 For some strange reason my server is no longer being listed within the server listings. I have been trying for the past 3 days to figure out what happened but nothing im doing appears to be working. It just stopped being listed all of a sudden. Been hosting DCS Servers for like 3 years now and I like to think i know what i am doing lol 😝

I have the following Ports being forwarded via my router and are open via windows. 
10308 - DCS

8088 - WebGui

5002 - SRS

Network Adapter: Yes - Both ipv4 and ipv6 enabled

People can connect to my server just fine via direct ip (not my local IP)

So I even started from scratch to re-setup all my port forwarding and reopen all required ports via my windows firewall. Even after redoing everything - still  can not see my server being listed.

Again have no problem pinging server via ip from Canyoureachme.org
canyoureach.png

Also have the following Ports Forward via Router.
portforward.png

Game Servers with DCS Account

I just can't seem to figure this out! Also no matter what i do with port forwarding or open ports my server shows up like this when I log into my DCS Account and view my hosted servers. I do find this a bit strange as well

serverinfo.png

Anyone else having issues with there server not being listed? Any tips or suggestions that you may have would greatly be appreciated! 

Thanks!

-Element

Edited by ElementLT
Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

After days of trying to get my server listed - appears the word "Rogue" which was in the name of my server was causing my server not to be listed. Took out the word Rogue and BAM now my server is back being listed, placed the word Rogue in the name just as another test and BAM not being listed in the server listings. So maybe ED is now filtering out servers with certain words in its name?? I'm not really sure but this is just a theory - maybe someone from ED could confirm.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

• ED Team

I am checking our profanity filter for rouge

thanks

Edit:

Fixed 

thanks for letting us know

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 4/12/2021 at 6:55 PM, ElementLT said:

After days of trying to get my server listed - appears the word "Rogue" which was in the name of my server was causing my server not to be listed. Took out the word Rogue and BAM now my server is back being listed, placed the word Rogue in the name just as another test and BAM not being listed in the server listings. So maybe ED is now filtering out servers with certain words in its name?? I'm not really sure but this is just a theory - maybe someone from ED could confirm.  

And all it took was a few days banging your head against a wall to work it out .......................... and ED are not going to make it easy to find what is causing this  woo hoo!

• Like 3

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Is it rouge or rogue? 😎

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |