[REPORTED] Analog clock is not synced with Zulu time on Nevada map.

jumbo

The clock doesn’t show the right time (whether you set it in the ME to Zulu or Local). I reported it back about 6 months ago, Razbam said in a changelog that they fixed it (they didn’t) and moved it to resolved, I re-reported it a couple of times when patches still didn’t fix it. Maybe I’ll re-report it when it’s still not working in 2.7 if I can be bothered (I’m not convinced this bugs forum is monitored anymore).

Looks like this issue is resolved. Clock now shows correct value if set to Local time in mission editor and also, when changing time (Local/UTC) in the UFC, selection is stored on the HUD so nice job there.

If anyone else can confirm this, that would be nice

7 hours ago, Vakarian said:

Looks like this issue is resolved. Clock now shows correct value if set to Local time in mission editor and also, when changing time (Local/UTC) in the UFC, selection is stored on the HUD so nice job there.

If anyone else can confirm this, that would be nice

No. This topic is about analog clock. Please don't mix the issues.

shot02.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, I stand corrected. On all other maps it's synced properly, but on Nevada not. That's really odd. When I did my test flights I flew on PG and Caucasus and there it was OK. I now tested on Syria, PG, Caucasus and Nevada. Only on Nevada are analog and system clock out of sync.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:32 PM, Vakarian said:

Yeah, I stand corrected. On all other maps it's synced properly, but on Nevada not. That's really odd. When I did my test flights I flew on PG and Caucasus and there it was OK. I now tested on Syria, PG, Caucasus and Nevada. Only on Nevada are analog and system clock out of sync.

It is not about clocks being out of sync, but the analog clock not showing the proper time as set.

Our only hope is that someone else than Razbam itself will fix the Harrier because Razbam does not even seem to be interested to communicate what they are doing or fixing years old bugs. Like now our only hope is that someone like myHelljumper will get something to happen. 

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • AlphaJuliet changed the title to [REPORTED] Analog clock is not synced with Zulu time on Nevada map.