FPS drops after 5 minutes with WWII Assets Pack

dggoofy

Hi,

I know, there are numerous topics about this problem. But as there is either no answer, or solutions, I create another one.

I start a mission (seems very fun) : https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307259/

But impossible to fly more than 5 minutes. After takeoff and a 5 min. flight, fps drop to 6-9...

I try the same path alone, nothing else but my Fw-190. No problem.

So it seems that NORMANDY 44 + WWII Assets Pack is not a good idea, which is of course stupid and a pitty.

Any solution would be nice. I already tested all kind of setting to get high fps. Only succes was to fly 7 minutes before fps drop.

Cheers

Dan

W10 - i9-9900k, Nvidia RTX2080... so not a low end computer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried this today. First time, the frame rates were ok but with the awful weather I could not see any target.

Then I changed the weather in the mission. Before I got anywhere near Caen the frame rates dropped to around 10 and they did not recover.

It was impossible to engage targets.  So I give up on the mission. It's a pity because the author put a lot of effort into it.

• Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thanks to confirm what I get.

Really a pitty.

I tried to delete 50% of the static objects, but no change.

Other odd result : once a could flight to the beach before a small fps drop, and the next try I wast just airborne and the fps drop to 10!

Well, just deleted those mission.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1