Finger lifts key

So I'm really enjoying this campaign (much more than I thought I would tbh) - my only problem is for some reason the finger lift button isn't working (the one that acts as an AB detent), i.e., if I push too far forward on the throttle it automatically goes into AB without needing the button. This doesn't happen on any other mission or campaign (where the button is required to push it into AB), but for some reason on all the Rising Squall missions. Am I doing something wrong? Keep burning through fuel when I am accidentally in MAX not MIL.

5 hours ago, Shiroka said:

So I'm really enjoying this campaign (much more than I thought I would tbh) - my only problem is for some reason the finger lift button isn't working (the one that acts as an AB detent), i.e., if I push too far forward on the throttle it automatically goes into AB without needing the button. This doesn't happen on any other mission or campaign (where the button is required to push it into AB), but for some reason on all the Rising Squall missions. Am I doing something wrong? Keep burning through fuel when I am accidentally in MAX not MIL.

Hi Shiroka,

Thanks for playing! Unfortunately it is a downside of the pre-recorded controls for now. The recorder's setting gets transferred to the user. We are working on a possible solution. Sorry about the inconvinience!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FrankMT said:

Hi Shiroka,

Thanks for playing! Unfortunately it is a downside of the pre-recorded controls for now. The recorder's setting gets transferred to the user. We are working on a possible solution. Sorry about the inconvinience!

Thanks for the response. At least I know it’s not me doing something crazy.

Great to know you are looking at a solution though, at worst it’s a very minor annoyance, and not dampening my enjoyment at all!

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
2021/12/25 PM6点40分,xfirf说:

I´m having similar issues with other mappings too.

My Afterburner Detent does not work and also the cage-button behaves differently when using HARMS... I have no clue how this campaing is affecting my mapping, but it does.

Sorry, guys, Afterburner detent does have a similar problem, because some tasks have re-playback at the beginning, and he will record the setting of the button at that time. This is not easy to handle at present, because not everyone will use this function, so we can only compromise not to enable this setting.

• Like 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb JG54_NF2:

Sorry, guys, Afterburner detent does have a similar problem, because some tasks have re-playback at the beginning, and he will record the setting of the button at that time. This is not easy to handle at present, because not everyone will use this function, so we can only compromise not to enable this setting.

Thank you for the clarification. 🙂

I´m a bit dissapointed but more impressed how powerful the missioneditor is when even this can be configured.