P-STT and AIM-54 for desync kills

Papa Saubär

Hello everyone,

we would like to report a bug that can be exploited even as an exploit.

Reference:

Problem:
If a F-14 player manages to engage a target with P-STT, fires an AIM-54 and immediately turns out (does not support), the target dies with a very high probability of a desync, even if it changes its direction, altitude and speed significantly. In the best case he gets a warning 1 second before impact and is dead. 

Well the module is from HeatBlur and the weapons belong to ED, so I hope someone will take care of the problem.

Unfortunately, F-14 trackfiles are more than modest, so you can't even see the AIM-54 in the shooter trackfile (and therefore its flight path). 

Our main problem is that with all FOX3 modules the bug/desync with the P-STT occurs. All other A/C or radar modes have a much lower desync chance.

How to reproduce:
1.) Lock your Target with STT (normally PD-STT)
2.) Switch to P-STT below 30 NM (with Jester or better Human RIO)
3.) FOX3 and go immeditaly out
4.) Target can crank in the other direction, dive or whatever, it will die

The missile will find his target and kill him mostly with a desync from more than a mile! Record: 2.83 NM. (on local server)

It can't be due to the internet connection, at least on the shooter, since I had connected "locally" to my server.

Screenshot.PNG.4f40cf2190cbe68e7422ec7486ee328c.png

Through the many tests we have already conducted in the meantime, I can tell when an AIM-54 has been fired in P-STT and when it has not. Therefore, I'm sorry to inform you that this bug is already shamelessly exploited on the common PvP servers.

Thank you to everyone who has read my post up to this point. I sincerely hope that this report will not degenerate like the other AIM-54 threads. Let's hope for the best.

Trackfiles and TacView No. 1: https://mega.nz/file/jg5gFIxT#wbLNiNSYPTIC63b6sltNe3iAjbEu9g0C0_bYgC1gLz4

Trackfiles and TacView No. 2: https://mega.nz/file/K1QmATiZ#9PUtBKhmNtPp9MZ21efRx6Omj9_OrJNm4xS_P_U66w8

Kind regards,

Papa

Edited by Papa Saubär
  • Like 4