Hotas Cougar with RCS

Jandar

Good morning,

before I offer it on Ebay, I'll try it here first.

Separate from my entire old Thrustmaster Hardware (Hotas Cougar with RCS). Was intended as an emergency system after the upgrade, but it's just lying around in my closet.

I installed and checked it again for test purposes. Everything works perfectly, but of course the devices have signs of use (see pics).

The RCS has 4 additional holes for a permanent installation. Furthermore, I modified the pedals so that they are much steeper and thus give a better grip. However, it is possible to mount the pedals in their original inclination.

I think it is a good starter set for beginners or those who do not want to or cannot get started with Virpil, WinWing or MFG Crosswind.

The stick and throttle can be programmed with Foxy or T.A.R.G.E.T.

The bundle is available for € 299 plus shipping costs!

If you are interested in PN in me, Horrido

Hotas Cougar 1.jpg

Hotas Cougar 2.jpg

Hotas Cougar 3.jpg

Hotas Cougar 4.jpg

Edited by Jandar

:pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K 6x6 @3.7Ghz - 64GB DDR4 - M.2 SSD 1TB - SSD 2TB - RX 7900 XTX - Pico Neo 3 Link- WIN10 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks sooo good!
Price seems very fair if everything is in working condition! And if one is interested in a cool F-16 setup with upgrades available, it's actually a steel. Would like to get it for my girlfriend, but currently lack of funding.
Cheers!

I have the exact same setup, except I only use the throttle for some modules, modded to standalone/Hall sensor with rel4y's upgrade (it's a well worth must have). The rudders I use only for helicopters, because of longer throw (that's the mod you did?), and lack of toe brakes. Going to mod them with a hall sensor as well.
As for the stick, rel4y has a hall sensor upgrade kit for it, but I'm waiting for his force stick upgrade. In the mean time I use the Warthog/MS SideWinder Force Feedback 2.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

😊 Sold!

Norway 12 points, Norvège 12 points, Norwegen 12 Punkte, Norge 12 poeng

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K 6x6 @3.7Ghz - 64GB DDR4 - M.2 SSD 1TB - SSD 2TB - RX 7900 XTX - Pico Neo 3 Link- WIN10 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...