New WO Lights and Cut Off Lights

Foka
Go to solution Solved by Ahmed,

Can't figure out how to bind it either.

found this....  in LSO_clickable_data.lua but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get it to bind

lements = {}
elements["Button_Connector_027R"]        = BUTTON(("Cut Lights")    ,--[[COMMAND INDEX--]] 2,  27 )
elements["Button_Connector_028R"]        = BUTTON(("WaveOff Lights"),--[[COMMAND INDEX--]] 3,  28 )
elements["Button_Connector_034R"]        = BUTTON(("Deck On")        ,--[[COMMAND INDEX--]] 4,  34 )

I see no button to click on in 2D or VR

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Ok the buttons are on the top of the actual LSO panel (Alt+F9 if you own the super carrier ) you can click them after activating mouse cursor (left Alt+C)

SO when you look at the LSO console you see

ARBS reset blank, CUT Wave off

The cut/wave off buttons will click.

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

16 hours ago, robgraham said:

Ok the buttons are on the top of the actual LSO panel (Alt+F9 if you own the super carrier ) you can click them after activating mouse cursor (left Alt+C)

SO when you look at the LSO console you see

ARBS reset blank, CUT Wave off

The cut/wave off buttons will click.

Ya it doesnt work when im in VR at all. ALt C makes the cursor go away

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

BMG if you have the Cursor up you can just click. the ALT+C is if you don't already have a cursor,

Be aware your not gonna get them to work if you don't have a bird in bound, in 2d or vr or at least that's what I've found over the past few days mucking around with it.

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

4 hours ago, robgraham said:

BMG if you have the Cursor up you can just click. the ALT+C is if you don't already have a cursor,

Be aware your not gonna get them to work if you don't have a bird in bound, in 2d or vr or at least that's what I've found over the past few days mucking around with it.

In VR my cursor is already up yes and I cant click on the cut or wave off button at all. It is like there is a wall between the cursor and the button. I got it to work in 2D by using ALT+C to bring up the cursor. 

• 1 year later...