As Update 2.7 is live as of the 14th is hind coming today as well

TheKnightOfZero

21 minutes ago, TheKnightOfZero said:

As The UpDate is now live when are we gonna be able to download and play the hind as it won't let me install it as does not show up on the model page in game. ??

You have done a pre-purchase .. didn't you knew how that worked?

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

You have done a pre-purchase .. didn't you knew how that worked?

I think that's a bit below the belt. He pre purchased and likely assumed it was coming out with this update. 

• Like 2

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.

16 minutes ago, FoxxyTrotty said:

I think that's a bit below the belt. He pre purchased and likely assumed it was coming out with this update. 

15 minutes ago, TheKnightOfZero said:

well as all it said was requires 2.7 and no ETA you could see when the  ambiguity has come into play !

Yes, I've just checked the store and you are totally right .. I purchased mine right after watching the pre-purchase video, and on that place the expected date was quite clear:

Z50UdkM.jpg

But on the Store there is no mention of this expected date .. pinging @BIGNEWY so that he can send a heads-up to the Store manager.

So, my apologies for coming on you too strong ☺️

Best regards,

Eduardo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yeah, we don't have a date yet, and we're likely looking at June rather than April. May 31 is clearly a placeholder date, seeing as it's on a Monday.

23 hours ago, DMouse said:

Also 2nd quarter could put it as late as the end of June! I was also hoping it might be here as well, but the new clouds are amazing!!

OT, but how did you get that in VR? Mine are a blurry mess.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Dragon1-1:

That's obviously not true, given that the person I quoted posted a screenshot from VR. Which is why I asked.

If you compare it to the other pics in the linked thread his cloud LOD seems to be also just in the default setting. However, might be the case that you are experiencing an additional problem with the clouds. Maybe you can post a screenshot (or send me one to avoid derailing the thread) so we know what exactly you are talking about.