Thanks For Wolfpack.

TwoLate

well, sorry for my english !  wolfpack campaign is on !!! the intro 1st mis , so fun to look out,...t've tried the second 20' long , sweet, many congrats for the job, thanks a lot

Edited by crousti
mistakes

44 minutes ago, crousti said:

just one question, in game, to reduce plane numbers, how to ? opening F10 window and then ?

Radio menu - F10 - Small bomber formation. Do it before engine start.

34 minutes ago, TwoLate said:

My friend is getting it also at least we have two coop missions to fly together. Any chance in future to convert to coop more missions iif both have campaign?

No, I decided I'd only do 2. OTherwise it would just multiply maintenance work which is already pretty tough. I worked  night and day for weeks to get all my previous campaigns 2.7 ready, imagine if I had 2 versions of all of them..

Ok thanks did not know it was a lot of changes. I thought it could be just adding a plane. I do appreciate all the hard work into this and will bring many hours of fun. We have two to enjoy together and the two in Blue nose.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Reflected. The best campaign I've ever seen. Made with soul. Made very high quality: large groups of bombers, hordes of Thunderbolts in cover, radio conversations, briefings, 10/10

Edited by Hummels
  • Thanks 1

FW 190 A-8, P-47D, Channel Map, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Win10 x 64; IntelCore i5-6600 @ 3.3 GHz, LGA 1151; 32Gb 3200 DDR4; Gygabyte Z170-D3H-CF; Gigabyte GTX 2070 8 Gb; Acer KG271U 2560 x 1440; Pro Flight X-55 Rhino ; TrackIR 5; T-Rudder VKB

• 8 months later...