Groovy lights on KC-135 MPRS

4H_Ccrashh

Running latest standard version with Military AC and Civilian AC mod.

Night mission Nellis AFB, KC-135 MPRS taxis to the runway and turns on lights before takeoff. The light itself is white, the beam reflected off the side of the AC and the runway is magenta. 

No other aircraft taking off (B-52, AWACS) have this issue.

135.jpg

Edited by 4H_Ccrashh
correcting grammar

• ED Team

Seems fine for me, can not reproduce

are you using any shader mods? try cleaning out the fxo and metashader2 folder in saved games dcs see if it helps

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

@BIGNEWY There are two aircraft on my track. Have you waited for the second aircraft to turn her lights on?

• the first one is a standard KC-135 and her lights are OK
  • the second one is a KC-135MPRS and her lights cast this purple light once she reaches the runway

I use no mods, no ReShade or anything. I've just done a slow repair and also renamed my Saved Games\DCS.openbeta folder just to be sure. Purple light is still here. I bet Prince is on board.

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• ED Team

I will retest

Edit: Reported, yes looks like in my haste I did not look at the correct aircraft. 

I have reported it now. 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2