Flap lever no longer moves in increments in 2.7

Campbell

And using flaps as axis, the lever does not move. The surfaces moves properly but the lever still static in cockpit.

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

+1 to this, lever is not moving correctly.  The flaps on the wings themselves operate fine however.  Just the flap lever animation is weird

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey all, I tried this using the slider on the Warthog and it worked as expected. I didnt see any issue here.

Well it’s not working correctly when using buttons. My flaps move up and down in increments but the lever in cockpit only goes full up or full down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, NineLine said:

Hey all, I tried this using the slider on the Warthog and it worked as expected. I didnt see any issue here.

Yeah try with buttons.  I have mine bound to a up/down switch.

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, NineLine said:

Mine is bound to the Warthog throttle base slider as well, and during my test flight yesterday (cold start) the flaps lever in the cockpit was also not moving.  The actual flaps themselves are.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Bound to analog axis (TM Warthog "slider"), lever in cockpit does NOT animate. Actual flaps moves. Clicked by mouse, lever & flaps moves.

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Yeah, I posted this already (but in the wrong thread):

1] The flap-handle, carb-flow and carb-heat handles are in the wrong position when starting in-flight

2] The flap handle doesnot correspond with the actual flap-setting

3] The flap-handle reacts differently when using a binding or when using the mouse

4] The 2 carb-handles can be set correctly with the mouse, but not with the HOTAS. I doubt is the actual valve-settings correspond with the handle-setting

I even made a movie: 

• Like 3

I have the same problem:

* "F" sets flaps lever instantly to 100% instead of incrementing by one position only

* "LShift+F" sets flaps lever instantly to 0% instead of decrementing by one position only

It still works by clicking the lever with the mouse inside the cockpit.

Edited by Lazerhawk

On 4/15/2021 at 12:52 PM, Lazerhawk said:

I have the same problem:

* "F" sets flaps lever instantly to 100% instead of incrementing by one position only

* "LShift+F" sets flaps lever instantly to 0% instead of decrementing by one position only

It still works by clicking the lever with the mouse inside the cockpit.

The flaps will still move correctly in increments (at least in the P-51), but the flap lever is either in the 100%/0% position respective to lowering/raising.  Came here to post this exact issue.

Managed to fix it by reversing the axis in settings. Since I had both keybinds and axis the axis nullified the key press.

I can now confim that flaps do work and can be set to a desires level - but the cockpit lever animations don't follow the flaps position. That is definitely a bug.

There is still something fishy going on with the controls. Sometimes a random input won't register...

Sent using Tapatalk

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

On 4/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, NineLine said:

This is working correctly internally, so possible will be fixed in the next update, thanks.

HI.

Nice to read it is ok in the internal version and it will most lickely be fixed in future updates, becaouse it is definitively bugged.

Thanks again.

Saca111

By the way, it  is also bugged for the T51.

Fixed? Animation inside cockpit when bound to TM Warthog slider seems to work now.

Also a new(?) funny ticking sound when moving the lever.

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After today's update (may 20th 2021) this still applies, sadly.

Air-flow and carb-heat levers have become binairy. Please respond if this is intentionally.

Also, at mission start, both levers are in the back-position. They should be in the forward-position in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...