Multicrew missions in 2.7

zildac

Hi,

Just tried one of the multicrew missions in 2.7 (Mission 9) with a mate and had a ton of issues with spam messages. Initially it started during the Jester checklist phase (I was in the RIO seat). It just spammed tons and tons of checklist messages and no amount of spacebar pressing was going to get rid of it. Once airborne the mesages actually stopped but you could hear the transmit noise in the background still.  Then we had the same issue during the GWarm and it started spamming again (screenshot below). The final issue was the rest of the flight never actually took off! Am I missing something sily or is it just flat out broken as present?

null

image.jpeg

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Triggered radio transmissions are still broken in multiplayer it seems. I reported to ED, thought they’d fixed it but it seems they haven’t. Unfortunately I can’t do anything about it in the mission editor. 

could you perhaps record a track of it ( just until it happens, to show the issue) and send it to me? Then I could send to ed to push for a solution.  Thanks!

Edited by Reflected

1 hour ago, Reflected said:

Triggered radio transmissions are still broken in multiplayer it seems. I reported to ED, thought they’d fixed it but it seems they haven’t. Unfortunately I can’t do anything about it in the mission editor. 

could you perhaps record a track of it ( just until it happens, to show the issue) and send it to me? Then I could aend to ed to push for a solution.  Thanks!

Thanks for getting back. OK, understood. That's a real shame, they really need to fix xomething this basic 🙄

Will try and get a track sorted, can probably get it to fire pretty quickly by skipping saome startup stuff and just taxiing out.

• Thanks 1

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

39 minutes ago, Rebel352 said:

I've run into the same exact issue with my RIO, and have a track ready.  See below. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HcK-8-1idQK4pVyfgr4S13AbxVZOmodj/view?usp=sharing

Thankyou, saved me a job! 😃

Just now, Reflected said:

The more tracks the better 😉

😀 I'll need to wait until my mate is free again, and if you still need it I'll do it. The issue is really in your face (literally in VR) , so I can't see it deviating from @Rebel352 track  at all in terms of symptoms. And it's dead easy to reproduce.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody know if this particular bug is fixed and the MP missions are actually playable now?

• 5 months later...

I use those all the time for my vVF, and we've never had any problems like that. Is it possible it's something with how they're being g triggered in the mission files that's causing issues when combined with something wonky in dcs multiplayer?

I've never seen anything like that in our missions, so they're may be a workaround.