SERPENT’S HEAD 2 CAMPAIGN 2.7 UPDATE NOW WITH OPTIONAL SUPER CARRIER VERSION

Updated for 2.7. Includes Normal, Easy A2A versions as before. As requested by fellow pilots, now includes optional Super Carrier versions for both options. As the Stennis is not yet available in DCS as standard, an alternative Super Carrier has been used as a stand in.

Super Carrier module required.

Edited by Glyn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

Sorry if this is a noob question: Im in mission 5 but would like to continue with the SC module.

i have found the location of the ind mission files, but which one to use for SC?

ok i found it in the same DIR with SC_simple in the filename.

is there any way to modify the SC simple campaign to start from mission 5?

SC module for take off and landing is BEAUTIFULL!

Also the water on HIGH setting, phew like real ocean water, from a distance of course 🙂

Edited by McDE

2 hours ago, McDE said:

Sorry if this is a noob question: Im in mission 5 but would like to continue with the SC module.

i have found the location of the ind mission files, but which one to use for SC?

ok i found it in the same DIR with SC_simple in the filename.

is there any way to modify the SC simple campaign to start from mission 5?

SC module for take off and landing is BEAUTIFULL!

Also the water on HIGH setting, phew like real ocean water, from a distance of course 🙂

Hi

No you cannot just jump from normal to the SC in mid campaign because the correct files are called up in the main Campaign files for each. You have to start at the beginning of the SC version.  What you could do is start the SC campaign and edit the logbook.lua file so you start at mission 5 you will need notepad++ its free. Long time since I did this so go on the forum and ask how to do it or do a search on the forum.

Hope this helps.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.