[REPORTED] 2.7 bugs so far

gunterlund21

I would also like to chime in and say that I've been pretty impressed with the dev monitoring and responding on this forum over the past few months. I bought the Harrier right around the time of the maverick controversy, which I only found out about after the purchase, and I was a little worried about the relationship between the dev and customers. But I'm happy to say my worries have been unfounded so far, and like I already said, I'm actually impressed! 

This really is the best way to make a truly great product.

Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• 3 months later...
On 10/30/2021 at 8:55 AM, wowbagger said:

In this case, can we please change the control assignments? They should reflect the current state of the module (DCS can already be confusing enough as it is.)

Screen_211030_155016.jpg

Cheers

Still no coding cleanup on the radio menu and bindings ? need more than how many months ? Please update

16 hours ago, Shrike88 said:

Still no coding cleanup on the radio menu and bindings ? need more than how many months ? Please update

As said before, we have more gameplay-breaking features for the devs to work on (like the tpod designation flying to the sky when making hard turns for example) and even though we try to sprinkle each update with a bit of QoL fixes, this still has to be tackled indeed.

But we'll get there. 

Cheers

• 11 months later...

Noting that the last post in this thread was almost a year ago I would like to re-raise the visor issue. I note that RAZBAM has included a working visor in the Mirage 2000 which (from my testing) works OK in both Flatscreen and VR, so I am wondering if they could now revisit the Harrier visor. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

dead pilot still flying alive, in Multiplayer, and single player. When killed in action pilot still seems alive and ghosting but can not actuate keys in cockpit.

Still very annoying not know your pilot is really dead; until you start to try to use the cockpit weapons.

Logs and trk

.Logs.rar

t, if the conditions are not met the laser will be turned off and safed (SAFE showing in PB06).

These are the conditions:

• Landing Gear UP
  • Airspeed > 100 KCAS
  • Master Arm: ARM
  • Master Mode: AG
  • TPOD SWFOV mode: OFF
  • TPOD must be either Area or Point Locked or be slaved to a System Designation.

Please keep this list in mind after the next DCS update.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||