Clickable Cockpit No Longer works With Non-Native Resolution

ExoticTrout

F/A-18C   Steam Version.

Pre v 2.7  (2.5x Stable)

Clickable Cockpit fully functional running non-native monitor resolution, with "Full Screen" button NOT selected. 

Native resolution 3840 x 2160 (non 4K)    Game Resolution  2560 x 1440

System I7 / 32gb  GTX 1080    Windows 10

With 2.7 Beta

Mouse function no longer occurs in the cockpit.  F10 remains clickable.  Cursor remains as yellow + 

This is happening in the Mission Editor,  in SP Mission mode and in self-hosted MP server mode, on both Caucasus and PG maps.

My Work-around

Changed my monitor resolution to 2560 x 1440 to match the game - problem solved.   This is not ideal.

Clearly this is a low - priority concern but it would be nice to turn my monitors back up 🙂

Thanks

eTrout

Edited by ExoticTrout
spelling

• ED Team

Hi, 

DCS likes to be at the same resolution as the desktop. I will mention it to the team however. 

This is not a hornet only issues so I will move to general bug

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

@BIGNEWY is there a fix for this? I'm playing in VR and I experience the same issue in the hornet.. Spitfire and A-10C2 clickable cockpit work fine. Hornet no clickable cockpit. What am I supposed to set resolution to and where? In game resolution matches my desktop resolution and I still can't click anything in the hornet cockpit.

@BIGNEWY is there a fix for this? I'm playing in VR and I experience the same issue in the hornet.. Spitfire and A-10C2 clickable cockpit work fine. Hornet no clickable cockpit. What am I supposed to set resolution to and where? In game resolution matches my desktop resolution and I still can't click anything in the hornet cockpit.
Try Lalt + c to toggle clickable cockpit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Hulkbust44 said:

Try Lalt + c to toggle clickable cockpit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tried it with no luck. Blue cross cursor disappears when I click left Alt C... But when I hit Left Alt C again the blue cross comes back, but still nothing is clickable. This is only happening in the Hornet. So Far P-47, F-14, A-10, Spitfire, Harrier, F-5 all work without issue. I'm only experiencing this issue in the hornet at the moment.