Tiyas Airfield Hardened Shelters Start Location

Razor5-1

Hi,

I was setting up a mission on Tiyas, but when I try to put a Mig 29 into the shelter for the start it wont fit. I know in many airfields the A-10 and the Su27 don't fit in most parking spots airfields in DCS, but the Mig 29 almost always does. 

I am able to fit an L-39 into the shelter. This seems very limiting to me that the shelters are so small they can't fit aircraft. Is this an error or will there be an update to fit the aircraft into them?  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Razor5-1 said:

Hi,

I was setting up a mission on Tiyas, but when I try to put a Mig 29 into the shelter for the start it wont fit. I know in many airfields the A-10 and the Su27 don't fit in most parking spots airfields in DCS, but the Mig 29 almost always does. 

I am able to fit an L-39 into the shelter. This seems very limiting to me that the shelters are so small they can't fit aircraft. Is this an error or will there be an update to fit the aircraft into them?  

I would bump this thread. Is a more common issue with this map. Probably the size definition is off.