After installing version 2.7, a shadow of the cockpit appeared

TalRash

Hello
After installing version 2.7, a shadow of the cockpit appeared, which makes my flight very difficult. he is mean and insistent, static, regardless of the position of the head. can i get rid of it somehow?

I used clean glass modification for Su-25t and it removed this reflex but only in single player. If the plane is in the editor as a player, there is no reflex but when you switch it to CLIENT your reflex comes back.

Screen_210416_123926.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I noticed the stuff even though I use the clear glass mod (along with the English cockpit mod).

How did you get rid of it in single player?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 5:24 PM, sobe said:

I noticed the stuff even though I use the clear glass mod (along with the English cockpit mod).

How did you get rid of it in single player?

I opened a ticket and they said they are on it; in the A-10A was same issue, is fixed now. I think 2 weeks [TM]

On 4/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, KurtVDH said:

I put cockpit global illumination ON

That works not always...

On 4/16/2021 at 6:21 PM, TalRash said:

If the plane has the Player setting in the mission editor, the problem does not occur.
If any aircraft with the CLIENT option are added, they all have reflexes.

What? No, surely not true. I fly SP only and regardless of "client" or "player" this bug occurs. The only work around for me right now is to fly early morning or late evening to lessen the effect. The reflection is still there, just not as overwhelming to my sight.