instant mission Syria - lonesome falcon bug?

Willopen

hi,

in this mission you need to destroy a nuke that is being placed randomly at one of 3 bunker each time.

in the briefing it is stated that you will get the nuke position once you are airborne.

after trying a couple of times, no such radio intel comes.

anyone had any luck with this mission and completed it?

• 3 weeks later...

Found some more issues after playing it yesterday.  Essentially it doesn't have the triggers to signal success if you destroy the correct bunker.  I think there is a timeout that will trigger a mission failed and tell you to RTB since I've gotten that several times after I know those bunkers where destroyed.  Will try to troubleshoot it this week sometime.  Overall it's a fun mission though.

• 4 weeks later...

I looked at the .miz and I actually think there's a whole triggered action missing, rather than it being the bunker .ogg failing to fire. Your first task in the mission is to knock out the SA-11 TELAR/CC and then "assess the damage" but the latter part has no script nor trigger associated to it; Flag 11 is supposed to do something, but there's no trigger with Flag 11 in it.

You'll also notice that the "MiG21 Go 1" trigger doesn't have a proper MESSAGE TO ALL (it just says "Debug - 1 START"), so I think this mission is still a bit of a WIP.

• 3 weeks later...