Dograw75
Go to solution Solved by Harker,

Im sure its not a bug, but my TGP in Litening and ATFLIR is grayscale instead of green.  I probably downloaded a mod and didnt remember it.  Is there anyway to change this?  Are there any settings for example,  or does anyone know which scripts would've been altered or how I may find the originals?

• Solution

Could be my mod. I suggest you run a repair, if you didn't save a backup of your FA-18C folder in Mods.

The file controlling the TV/IR color (and A/G radar video) is "flir_texture.dds", located in DCS World\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\IndicationResources\MDG\

• Thanks 1

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

It seems I may have.  The material lua is not the original apparently.  With notations in green referencing original values.  So it seems a mod of some sort was used and I only can find yours.  Ill find the repair function in the installer I suppose, or just use STEAMs and see if that works.   If it is your mod good work btw! Looks good, was just wanting authenticity now.

Yeah, I also don't use it myself. I made it for fun and figured folks might like it. Thanks!

You should be able to just use Verify with Steam.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro