HARM training

Steel Jaw

• 1 month later...

ShiftieMover, a twitch streamer, has created a really good SAM hunting mission supporting various aircraft (F/A-18, F-16, A-10C, AV-8B and JF17) with hot or cold starts. You must have the Syria map though. You use the F10 comms menu to choose what you are going up against, with increasing difficulty.

You can find the mission in his mission downloads folder over at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19bU-JgZIZpIeHy61w6dU0thHio5tHRxI 

Look for "Syria Hunt the SAMs".

Edited by AdrianL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There's a mission in the "mission" menu for the Hornet. Red flag Iron Hand. It's challenging as there are many red air and ground threats. Timing is critical so you have CAP cover. Pretty tough to get weapons on target but it's cool when you do. 

Also there is Tolicha Peak Shoot out. New SAM systems come online as you destroy them. 4 total. No other threats are present.

You will need the Nevada theater for these though.

Edited by Odey
  • Like 1

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog

• 1 month later...

I would just create a mission with some older SAM systems first (I started with SA3 and SA6) and have AAA units covering them for a bit of realism. Once you can reliably kill and evade the older systems, move on to some of the newer systems. That’s what I’m in the process of doing.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2021 at 6:57 PM, Barra1 said:

I would just create a mission with some older SAM systems first (I started with SA3 and SA6) and have AAA units covering them for a bit of realism. Once you can reliably kill and evade the older systems, move on to some of the newer systems. That’s what I’m in the process of doing.

If you could reward my laziness and give your mission out I would be obliged,  brother. 

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.