Delayed to start/Internal Fuel Weight

Slant

So, there used to be a bug where internal fuel weight is kept in the FM when someone got that "Delayed to start" message. Is that fixed or even known? It's been around for a year and it just happened to me again. It's a bit annoying to start with a weight calculation fo 32000 pounds of fuel instead of 16000... I wouldn't mind if I actually got 32000 lbs, but this only concerns the weight.

http://www.csg-2.net/ | i7 7700k - NVIDIA 1080 - 32GB RAM | BKR!

On 4/17/2021 at 4:31 PM, The_Tau said:

Thats more Supercarrier problem, please post it with track here

I've already repored several bugs with the F-14 and SC (not this one, though), and ED don't seem to give a sh*t about it, never got an answer.

• 5 months later...

If you stay in the slot and wait for the spawn, there will be no issue. Apparently, changing slots after getting delayed causes the weight bug. 

The same thing used to happen on the Stennis but HB fixed that. 

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

• 7 months later...

The ME/loadout menu doesnt show it but its very noticable in terms of flight performance. E.g. the amount of thrust/airspeed required to maintain level flight with 15 AoA in landing configuration. At 54klbs aircraft weight it should be around 140kts. With the bug its something like 155kts which means the actual aircraft weight is above what its supposed to be. 

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...