Any new Hind news?

WarHawk72

As the title says, just curious if there is any more development news regarding how it is coming along? Not interested in a release date, or the manual just a broad catch up.

Thanks.

If more news has been posted could someone link me it please, cheers lads and ladies.

• Like 1

I haven’t seen anything and suspect our first update will come from Wags as a mini update video. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I think that we don't have to expect anything before Jun 21.

if it is available earlier it will only be a bonus.
We waited a while for the 2.7 and in the end I think most people are very happy with the result.
The same goes for the Mi-24, we still have to wait but I am sure that we will have a result that will live up to the expectations...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-order is in .

Looking forward to this beast . 

• Like 5

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Interesting! Probably some sort of way to control what the AI commander does from the operator seat.

The KA50's 3D model renders are great too (check them out in the screenshots section). Very much looking forward to the newsletter.

• Like 2

on steam the pre order is available and it says the module is released on 31st of may.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

44 minutes ago, Quadg said:

on steam the pre order is available and it says the module is released on 31st of may.

That's just a placeholder date as steam requires one, but they did say in one of the threads here here that it is their best estimate.
Don't dwell on this date though, all subject to change.

• Like 1

Worst case is ... I am on the stable branch only (long story). I will see you guys having tons of fun with it and watching videos while I will need to wait another full month or two before seeing it on the stable branch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SmukY said:

You fool of Pippin Oubaas Took!

*sigh*

Off to the Minas Tirith we go!

It's not my fault! Wormtongue threw it down. I wouldn't have looked in it if he hadn't have thrown it down!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Frag said:

Worst case is ... I am on the stable branch only (long story). I will see you guys having tons of fun with it and watching videos while I will need to wait another full month or two before seeing it on the stable branch.

One or two month? I would guess six month tbh (2.7 is new, Hind is new, other things are new...)!

PC: Intel Core i7-12700K| Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4| 2x 32GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Beast (KF436C18BBAK2/64)| PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil| 3x SSD-Drive (one for DCS only)| 3x HDD-Drive| Cougar Panzer Max| custom water cooling| Fedora Linux| Windows 11|

Gear: Meta Quest 3| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| MFG Crosswind v2| Leap motion controller|

3 hours ago, Flummi said:

One or two month? I would guess six month tbh (2.7 is new, Hind is new, other things are new...)!

I would like to remember how long it took for the F-16 to jump from the Beta branch to the stable one. Cant remember for the love of god.

I do not mean to be completed (the F16 is still not), but I do mean the interval between its release on the BETA branch and the release on the stable branch.

2 minutes ago, Arikaj said:

I am just curious, what is it?

Its the russian counterpart of the Lantirn pod. Russians call it the Palantirn pod. 😄

And on the serious side. A Palantir was a seeing stone from Lord of The Rings. Used by Saruman. Quite a bit of fluff if you are interested.

• Like 1