Any new Hind news?

WarHawk72

12 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Cool! Thanks.
Most videos comes kind of late in mine anyway, CET.
So we still have time for a new vid today, don't we?
It's TGIF after all. emoji4.png

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yeah, getting late in Europe, but the last few vids were around 19-20z or 21-22 CEST (from what I remember).

There's still a chance we might get the pew pew vid today!

EDIT: nope

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Edited by Morrov
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morrov said:

Yeah, getting late in Europe, but the last few vids were around 19-20z or 21-22 CEST (from what I remember).

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Just looked at Matt`s youtube channel.

4th "private" video under "DCS:Mi-24P HIND"-playlist vanished.

• Like 1

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

1 minute ago, ojanim said:

Just looked at Matt`s youtube channel.

4th "private" video under "DCS:Mi-24P HIND"-playlist vanished.

Yeah, they made it public and then privated it, saving it for tomorrow.

Some people managed to take some screenshots from it (with a beautiful Ukrainian livery with croco eyes), you can see them on the Discord server

• Like 1

Przechwytywanie.PNG.bef1ae1b4f99cf1ffafb63fd1bdffe74.PNG
Bummer

Some people managed to take some screenshots from it (with a beautiful Ukrainian livery with croco eyes), you can see them on the Discord server
Cool, thanks. I'll look it up!
Cheers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morrov said:

I rather wait for the full video to publish.

No need for spoilers.

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

Just now, 5k0rp1on said:

thank you!

does that mean we are getting a Ukrainian skin at launch, or just Russian, Syrian, and Iraqi?

I believe it means it will come with the Ukrainian one too, since it was supposedly in the video (I hope so at least), I guess we'll see.

Not gonna post the sutff people put on Discord here (even though there isn't much at all lol) to avoid spoiling it for others

As far is I know, Waggs should release today a new new video of the Hind. The famous "Pew pew pew video" !

I hope that It will be before 9PM (Brussels time) because the Belgian football team is playing against......Russia ! 😉

So, a Belgian victory + a new video will make me very happy !

And may the best win comrade! 👍

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 2

As far is I know, Waggs should release today a new new video of the Hind. The famous "Pew pew pew video" !
I hope that It will be before 9PM (Brussels time) because the Belgian football team is playing against......Russia !
So, a Belgian victory + a new video will make me very happy !
And may the best win comrade!

On 6/11/2021 at 9:41 PM, zerO_crash said:

It´s only a couple of days left til 16th. This cannot come quick enough, as well as my Brunner CLS-E. After 15 years of wait in DCS, finally a proper modern simulation of Mi24. Stay put everyone!

Now you got me interested. Does that thing actually work already with DCS? I remember reading it wouldn't just a few years ago. I'd like to replace my trusty MS SW FFB2 at some point, but there's literally no alternatives (the G940 I tried, also ages ago already, was crap) and with that price tag the Brunner better be good. I mean, I'd expect it to make use of the FFB commands that DCS shells out... if it does, I'd have something (next to a new rig tho) to save up for and my TMWH stick might actually end up not collecting dust anymore... dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Just checked out the Brunner CLS-E for the TM stick.  Awesome looking FFB controller but that price, WOW!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

On 6/14/2021 at 3:51 PM, Eldur said:

Now you got me interested. Does that thing actually work already with DCS? I remember reading it wouldn't just a few years ago. I'd like to replace my trusty MS SW FFB2 at some point, but there's literally no alternatives (the G940 I tried, also ages ago already, was crap) and with that price tag the Brunner better be good. I mean, I'd expect it to make use of the FFB commands that DCS shells out... if it does, I'd have something (next to a new rig tho) to save up for and my TMWH stick might actually end up not collecting dust anymore... dealwithit.png

I just received my stick today, I´m currently working on setting it up. So far, 11/10. The build quality, motors, feel, etc... is simply out of this world. Absolutely worth it. With that said, I need to get the FFB-effects to work. The software isn´t too explaining, and info is scattered around on Brunner´s forums and so on. I´ll give you feedback once all of the software is running as it should, and all the effects are running the way I want them.

In the meantime, have a look here, there is a specific thread on it, much good info: 

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]