Unable to end campaign missions

arneh

I recently updated to the latest 2.7 version, and ran into a weird problem. Whenever I fly campaign missions, and after completing the mission, at the debriefing screen (where all kills and events are listed), there are several buttons along the bottom. However the green "End mission" button does not work when I press it, and hence I am unable to advance to the next campaign missions ("Close" and "Fly again" works, but that will only have me fly the same mission again). When I press the green button I can see from the animation that it is beeing pressed (it changes color a little when I press it), but there is no other response, and the debriefing window remains open. The same happens whether I use the mouse or enter key to press it.

This has happened on both campaign missions I've completed so far. It did work on another campaign when I didn't even try to finish the mission, just exited as soon as I ented the cockpit, but obviously that resulted in a failed mission.

You're not alone. See here:

Some of us think the issue comes from an error in one's logbook. Can you please attach your logbook file?

( C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\logbook.lua )

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Same problem here. 

Attached is my logbook.lua

Any help is appreciated!

Hedge

logbook.lua

Edited by Hedge

My configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, ROG Crosshair X570 VIII Hero, AMD RX6800XT, 64GB DDR4-3600, Hotas TM Warthog, HP reverb G2

20 hours ago, Flappie said:

Some of us think the issue comes from an error in one's logbook. Can you please attach your logbook file?

( C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\logbook.lua )

Thanks for your reply!
I've attached my logbook. Let me know if you find some error in it. It's TEW campaign I'm having trouble with ending missions.

(I know I somehow have gotten negative flight time in the F-16, but that error has been there for a long time, so don't think it is related)

logbook.lua

Edited by arneh

Same here.  But its not consistent.  Most missions end fine.  But some missions (random) have the "End Mission" not working.  I did notice that this happens when I destroy a structure.  Like on mission 3 of the F14 Operation Caged Bear where you have to bomb a train/train station.

logbook.lua

Edited by Eagle_01

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50