Dedicated Server allows some players to connect, but most cannot

People from across the planet can connect, people in my host nation cannot for example, most people cannot, some people from other countries can connect, some people from that same country even ISP cannot.

Things I have checked:

Ports are open, tried multiple different ports

Friend with same ISP, same Router, same package, same country can host without issues.

Tried making rules in firewall

Tried disabling firewall completely

Tried changing the drive it is installed on 

Users that do connect, it works flawlessly, excellent ping, no latency or de-sync.

Users that cannot, get stuck on the loading screen and must force close DCS to recover.

This SAME issue occurs by the way, if I host inside DCS game itself, which leads me to believe something on my end is inhibiting certain connections.

ANY help is appreciated, I am going bonkers here.

This is the only indication I get:

(I removed the IP of the User for Privacy

1:33:06 PM.250  INFO  NET  accepting connection from (REMOVED IP FOR PRIVACY):50421 
1:33:06 PM.260  INFO  NET  adding client[2] 
1:33:06 PM.880  INFO  NET  added client[2] name=Taco addr=(REMOVED IP FOR PRIVACY):50421 
1:33:06 PM.880  DEBUG  NET  ServerInfo json size is: raw = 741, gzip = 329. 1 chunks. 
1:33:06 PM.433  INFO  NET  remove: client[2] 
1:33:06 PM.433  DEBUG  NET  ServerInfo json size is: raw = 733, gzip = 324. 1 chunks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 7:26 AM, Vectorforfood said:

ANYONE? Eagle Dynamics? 

Did you ever figure this out? I have a friend who is unable to connect and I'm seeing the same thing in my log, while others are able to connect without any issue.

PC: ASUS TUF 4090oc - Ryzen 7950X3D - 32gb DDR5 6000 - Quest Pro

Sims: DCS, IL2, MSFS

Pilot Skill: Drunk guy from Independence Day

RIO Skill: Goose (post neck-break) 

This problem can certainly be traced back to the use of Ipv4.
When they try to connect via Ipv4, they get the message "Server offline".
Make sure that your server has an Ipv6 address.
The players who can't connect will have to use the Ipv6 address to connect.

This worked for me without any problems.

The problem is caused by the internet providers, when they only assign Ipv6 addresses. To handle Ipv4 requests, a lot of users are assigned only an Ipv4 address, but internally they are mapped to Ipv6, which makes a bidirectional connection impossible. Ipv4 must be abolished, therefore use Ipv6.

Edited by Gurke