DCS 2.7 Open Beta dedicated server - web gui server list problem

Hi,

Since I updated my dedicated open-beta server to version 2.7 my web gui no longer runs any mission except the 1st one in the list. If I add more missions to the list, they can be selected and deleted, but selecting the 'Run' option only starts the 1st mission.

The only way I can get a new mission to run is to delete the serverSettings.lua and restart my server to generate a new file where I can add a new mission. Or I can edit the ["MissionList"] entrys in the serverSettings.lua file.

I've tried repairing (fast and long methods) and I'm still having the problem.  Any help is appreciated.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
i9-9900k 3.6 GHz, 64 GB 3200 MHz ram
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
RTX 4090, Samsung 970 pro NVMe

bump

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

After trying a bunch of different ways, it seems the mission list index is wrong somehow.

Typically, if the server won't start your mission when you click the button for it, try the button one line below.

(If you don't have a mission below, i.e. the mission you want is the last one, you'll have to add another mission to the list. Just make a dummy mission for it.)

Put another way: In order to get a certain mission going, you'll need at least 4 missions in the list, with the one you want to play at least number three from the top and at most second last.

If the "one step below" tactic doesn't work, try to step through the missions one at a time to get to the one you want.

The problem seems fixed with the latest update - DCS 2.7.0.5118 Open Beta. With only 2 or 3 missions in the list, I could easily load each one.

• Thanks 1

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
i9-9900k 3.6 GHz, 64 GB 3200 MHz ram
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
RTX 4090, Samsung 970 pro NVMe

This is still an issue now. (Stable) 
We run 1x OpenBeta server and 3x Stable servers. 

What is weird is that the WedGUI bug as posted is causing the issues on the Stable servers and not Open Beta. We can switch missions on the Open Beta server, but not the Stable ones unless we edit the file.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...